Molester Man - Ch. 9

I'm kinda surprised that he doesn't like Dragon Quest all that much considering all the puns and wordplays this manga have

Aggregator gang
i got brain damage from reading this chap. (not in a bad way tho), but the dude's not that bad and especially if the story is true, i say 'if' because, well...it's 2ch

Poor girl.
gave him multiple fucking signal.
almost blinded me with jealousy.

what a dude.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for Loli but my boy's tastes are elevated

ovEMqMH.jpg

Double-page supporter
AHHAHAHAHHAHAH I did not expect this jesus. After all nothing beats a girl like Kansai, but fucking hell that was nerve-racking.

Group Leader
I might pat her head with a soft smile on my face to assure her that she's attractive on her own right but I like someone else already but that came from my wisdom of age that he didn't have.

Mad props to him for just doing this already.

Dex-chan lover
C wants to spend more time with B but can't because of her friend A.

Once she's confessed her love to B, she will tell A everything, but then it's like she betrayed A 'cause they're friends and A likes B too.

What do you think C should do, Mr. Molester?
So, if A = Kansai, B = Molester and C = Loli, that's basically confirmation that Kansai likes Molester. Not that it wasn't obvious with the endless flirting, but still.

I guess A could be Miss Understanding too, but I doubt it. Or maybe I'm blinded by my hope for the Kansai route.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok wow. I thought he was kinda scummy up until now, but much respect that the guy for resisting temptation and sticking to his principles. I didnt even get the fucking signs until she said she wanted to shower tbh.

Loli never gave any signs throughout the whole story so Im just gonna chalk it up to the guy just never noticing/forgetting lmfao...poor Loli... But then again, it reminds me of a post I saw about how "girl, if I wanted to play games Id go play with my PS5"

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Lol tha mf Kuso Miso Technique face on the waiter is cracking me up man, this is for sure the crown jewel of early 2ch posting

Fed-Kun's army
His reverence and loyalty for Final Fantasy is more respectable than anything else in this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Wait was loli jugs talkin bout Kira and Athrun when referring to SEED Destiny?

Users who are viewing this thread