Molester Man

OMG, I read the whole thing again. It was brilliant 10 years ago, it's still brilliant now. Every now and then, I can pick this title up, read it, and still have to pretty much read it all in one go.

Like Onnani Master Kurosawa, this one is bizarre and dramatic and weird, and something you're doing yourself a disservice by not reading.

Group Leader
I suffered through the cringefest in the middle and finally finished it.

It's good.

Absolute classic. A must read. Yes, there is some cringe - but real-life problems type of cringe that MC has to deal with, in order to move forward as a person.

Group Leader
It’s probably the closet to a “realistic romance manga” as you can get. What a classic.

This so good.
Based on true story??
damn!
I wish I have something like that in my life...

Fed-Kun's army
if this is really a true story then Mr.Molester is probably dead, he literary tell all of his experience with his friends

This proves you dont need unnecessary back stories and crappy plot twists to tell a good story. This manga was in equal parts very real and unbelievable but that just shows how human nature works. Also, this shit is fuckin hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Superb stuff, and a time capsule of 2ch memes and anime references.

Honestly, with no exaggeration, one of the best romance stories in manga I've ever read, too.

It was a great ride. I felt lots of ups and downs throughout the series. At first, I was upset that the stalker victim wasn't showing any romantic interest in male MC, but, for the second time in a manga, I am glad that the cheerful/easy-going friend won. Their ship was definitely the best out of all, and I'm glad the author didn't go down the cliche route in which the best friend character only has unrequited love.

9.5/10 - I wish there was a better epilogue with a time-skip, or maybe male MC puts a ring on her finger (even engagement would be fine). Other than that, I really enjoyed this surprisingly, as I thought I'd read it just to kill time.

I really enjoyed this one. Maybe it was because I knew it was based off of a real story (well, at least as far as 2ch boards are believable). Maybe it was because the MC was legitimately weird. Maybe it was because of the absolutely hilarious anime/manga/meme references.

Before I knew it, I was emotionally vested in the story. I don't think any other romance manga (I haven't read too many) really tugged my heartstrings as much as this one. All in all, it was a fun ride!

P.S. My favorite character was certainly the chief. What a man.

AT

dawg, at first it thought this was some shitty webcomic made by a horny rapist, but this is the best romance i've ever seen (not gay no homo)

Double-page supporter
I was a little put off at the beginning by the art, but after I found out that it was based on post thread, then I just treat it like one.

Users who are viewing this thread