Molester Man

god its stories like these that make me wonder where Mr. Molester and the girls are now, like did any of the girls find out about the manga? did Mr. Molester read it? how much was true and how much was artistic liberty? I'm so curious

Aggregator gang
I’m gonna be honest here, I was kinda disappointed in this series. From all the praise I saw from this series, my expectations were really high and it just didn’t hold up to them. It was an enjoyable read but I don’t fine myself reading this any time soon.

It wasn’t something too unique nor was it amazing, but I’d say it was still an enjoyable and great read. 8.5/10

Good read! pretty similar to Onani master kurosawa although the ending is great i still pick onani master kurosawa bc of the different emotions i felt while reading it, also it had a very unexpected romance at the end which also worked out suprisingly good. 😁

and oh! my rating of this series is 9/10

Based 😀. It's not a 10/10 manga but I had fun reading it and it was light enough that it helped me get my mind off some things that were bothering me. Also I probably liked it a lot just because it reminds of my own cringe days at the chans. Godspeed anons!

Ending theme here: https://youtu.be/TlXA2wpkn9g

While this definitely didn’t happen exactly as told, the many inconclusive story threads and general progression makes this feel a lot more like a real event than some completely made up shitpost.

Maybe my judgement may be a little skewed after only reading isekai for the past 10 months, but I enjoyed the ever-loving shit out of this. I binged this over a two day period but this has to be the most enjoyable read I have had in a long time. Strongly recommend. It is the first time I have ever seriously wanted to recommend a manga to my real life friends.

I fucking loved this.

9/10

Yea, it's way too anime for it to be real but I'd be lying if I said this wasn't well written

Μπορεί ο τρόπος έκφρασης να έχει τελείως παράξενο τόνο στα ελληνικά αλλά hory shitt η μετάφραση του προταγωνιστή γαμάει στο 2ο chapter
Θενξ για τη μετάφραση <3
ARRIVEDERCHI

@Trigunxkeal
Yokota(the author and artist for this) is the artist for Kurosawa.
Also, you might like "The story between a dumb prefect and a high school girl with an inapropiate skirt length" by Yokota too.
Kurosawa was great despite its weird first impression with its concept, but it was oddly genius.

Users who are viewing this thread