Mom, I'm Sorry

Dex-chan lover
An honest-to-goodness farce! No wonder they keep referencing Shakespeare. This would be right up his alley.

I'm really not looking towards the romance in this. I enjoy the mother son non-incest relationship. It's going to get really awkward if she starts dating guys half her mental age

I agree with the previous speaker. Thanks for translating. I get up in the morning, I discover that a new chapter has appeared and I have a better mood for the rest of the day.

i believe that it would be interesting to see how she will manage if she does date him though

I SWEAR IF I HAVE TO WAIT A MONTH FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! jk I’ll patiently wait. Sincerely thank you so much for the chapter it really made my day. :D

Group Leader
This is criminally underread. It really, REALLY reminds me of that other manhua that's been coming out recently, Silver Plan to Redo from JK

Don’t really know what direction the manga is going...but it’s like an entertaining soap drama. Maybe that’s what it’s supposed to be, a K-drama. It’s great though, really entertaining

Dex-chan lover
Anyone thats read this, does this go the incest route or is it fucking stupid?

Bruh wth why do people want it to be incest?

It’s his mom. And this comic is cute. No romance between mother and son please.

The story is actually decent, so incest would’ve ruined. Either way, it would’ve been tagged that if it was anyways.

No incest so don't worry. Super interesting story though! If you just empty your mind and ignore the plot-holes then this is some seriously interesting stuff! 8/10 it's a total banger. Read it!! Good night~!

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up with this and its really fun. This could be adapted into a kdrama

Users who are viewing this thread