Momogumi Plus Senki

Group Leader
Hey @Sleepii
They haven't been translated.
I am translating the most recent chapters because I used to be the translator of a private website that had raws from chapter 74-forward only, and I started by translating those just for that website. However, as I dug deeper, I found out the scanlation was stuck on chapter 22, so I've been still translating the recent chapters for the people on that private website and I'm slowly going back to the chapters before to make that gap thinner and thinner. It doesn't help that the old chapters are so reference-heavy and so text-heavy, they take long to work on.
I've got the raws of every single chapter of this manga and I've read it all before starting to translate it so, even though I'm taking a while, things seem to be heading a good path for now.
Last year, I decided to make summaries of the volumes of this huge gap but I had to stop because, right on the moment I was writting the summary of volume 9, I got the news that a person dear to me had died. I should go back onto making those summaries in the near future as well.

That's basically it. For any further info, please check the Momogumi Plus Senki page of my blog. It has every single chapter listed since volume 5 and it tells what I've posted about this manga and how the manga is doing in Japan:
https://caramel-parfait.blogspot.com/p/momogumi-plus-senki.html

Group Leader
Just to let you guys who come here know: I'm taking a short break because I had problems with my blog (for posting scanlations there) and I'm working around another platform to release the next few chapters but also, in the meantime, I got the official translations of volumes 1, 2, 3 and 4 and, for the sake consistency, I decided to revise all my past releases and do some wording changes in them. So please, don't be surpised with chapters 23, 24 and so on being posted once again: That means their revision is done! I'll be posting new chapters (with these revisions already) at the same time I'll be reposting those old chapters.
Also, I've started creating a Momogumi plus Senki wikia that is still pretty empty and unformatted, I'm working on it little by little too. Right now, I'm adding the characters, later on, I'll add the chapters as well. Feel free to fill it with info from already translated chapters, I'd appreciate it (and I'm sure everybody curious about this manga would appreciate it too) big time!

I have been reading this manga since i was grade school, but in my country they stop publishing this manga 😢 Thank you so much @hydrascarlet for translating this Im really happy that I could read the continuation even though its skip volume (in my country they publish until vol.6)but im still really happy that I could read them so thank you very much 😘

Group Leader
Just to keep you guys updated on what's going on:
[li]I worked on chapters 84-91 in a hurry because there was a huge plot twist in my personal life and I didn't have much time to work on Momogumi Plus Senki[/li]
[li]When that thing in my life was almost done, Blogger deleted all my posts due to a report against my blog[/li]
[li]I had to stop the scanlation in order to make a website for me to upload my own scanlations in the future[/li]
So that's why you haven't seen releases lately. My website is done, I'm going to put it live (and private) within a few days and there I'll be releasing one chapter ahead of what I'll be releasing here on Mangadex. I've released chapter 90 in my blog in February but that chapter isn't here yet because I didn't post anything after that. I have chapter 91 finished and, starting now, I will attempt to work by volume. What does that mean? That, when I post a chapter from a certain volume, I've already got all chapters of that volume done, so the scanlation isn't ever stuck in the middle of a volume. Despite this, I should only release one chapter a month, maybe two but not for now.
That being said, my plans for the next few releases are (in this order):
[li]chapter 90 (final chapter of volume 17)[/li]
[li]chapter 91 (first chapter of volume 18)[/li]
[li]chapters 27-30 (I'm nearly finished with these 4 chapters now, together with the already released chapter 26, they are the entirety of volume 6)[/li]
(starting here, it may be different because I didn't start working in this yet)
[li]chapters 71-74 (remember that I started the jump in my scanlation on chapter 75? I did that because that was the most recent chapter then but I didn't know where that volume began. Well, chapter 75 belongs to volume 15, which begins at chapter 71)[/li]
[li]chapters 92-96 (the rest of volume 19, where chapter 91 was). After I'm done with that, I should go back to volumes 7, 8, 9 and so on.[/li]
Oh, another note: I recently read the official translation of the first 4 volumes (the only ones that were officially translated) and, even though that official translation isn't consistent, I decided that, from now on, I'll attempt to be as consistent with the official translation as possible, so for example, the "ogres" (in Japanese "鬼", which can mean either "demon" or "ogre"), will start being "demons" now. I confess I'm kinda sad about this one because I did a huge research to know what to use and the terms used in the official translations of the Japanese folklore is "ogre". But anyway, there'll be more changes than that. I may repost older releases with these changes but seriously, that's not a priority right now.
Anyway, thank you for reading!
See you soon with chapter 90!

@hydrascarlet thank you so much for taking your time to translate all of these chapters, sad that you no longer want to continue, but it's understandable considering how long this series is, again, thank you!

Thanks a lot hydra for all your work up till now! It's sad to see this go (though understandable really), but hopefully someone else picks it up someday. Again, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread