Love Plus Alarm Turned My NDS Off

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you read the tittle. I play Love Plus
I started playing it last week. I download it a long time ago, but never had the balls to admit I'm single time to play it.
So, I set the alarm on 8 AM and close the lid, but my NDS got turned off by itself at said time. The battery isn't the provlem, I already charged full before playing it, I only set the alarm on close it

Now, whenever I play it, Takane keep saying I shouldn't suddenly turned it off. I can't believe I dissapoint my anime waifu...

Idk man, that never happened to me in all these years...
Try to close the DS during gameplay and leave it on the charge, that might work for you as it works for me.
I rarely use real time tho 'cuz I ain't good at speaking japanese.
If you're using a flashcard that might be somethign about that, even tho I use one as well.

When the gal is mad after a forced shutdown you have to apologize speaking japanese and that kinda ass tbh, I know the feeling.

Good luck 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Dex-chan lover
@421cookies
Anyone do Love+ Every?
I'm Rinko kare btw
I'm late joining Love Plus train. It's been in my NDS for years, I was just too shy/ashamed to play it. But now I'm living alone, so I can play it without anyone who knows me judging me :))
I already downloaded Love Plus Every, but haven't played it. Any tips for newbie without spoilers?

Fed-Kun's army
@KatoShuu I also barely touch it in 3ds since I barely understand anything at that time.
My advice personally is to just straight go with your kanojo of choice. I spent too much time choosing the girl and ended up make them wait the whole month of emergency maintenance just to painfully reject two of them.

I've only been playing Love Plus for NDS with an english patch for years, now I only play it one day at year (14th feb).
The new games are cool I guess, but I don't think I'll upgrade, 'cause the lack of translation and my nostalgic affection for the DSlite with the crispy graphics/audio of the original game.

For LPEvery I don't think there will ever be an english translation... let's hope I think...

Dex-chan lover
@Zempry
It's kind of hard move on to LPEvery, it's been a month since I played on NDS. Wish there's a way to move save file or move some data progress from NDs (eng patch) to phone...

@421cookies
Does LPEvery have an alarm like NDS'? If yes, how does it work? Like a regular alarm?

Contributor
ZEENAB Foods Limited was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited liability company (RC 977506) on September 5, 2011 and commenced operations the same year.
The company was established to produce, package and market various Edible Oil, Grains, Gum Arabic Supplier and other Agro-Commodities while pursuing to provide quality service and products to a wider global audience.

1284830223907_8718007.png

Users who are viewing this thread