Momoiro Ome-chen

Group Leader
@antocs
Code:
"fairy cosplay jewelry box" is what the hieroglyphs said at one point. are you sure thats what u want to read?
Code:
if it really is, i don't mind showing u the raws and telling u what they say, but it carries the same meaning and purpose of what you're seeing now where it really matters.
Code:
i definitely understand wanting better and more accurate translations and i'm not faulting or laughing at you for that, i just wan't to make the point that the translation is accurate enough when it comes to the actual story, only worded in a way that doesn't sound weird (to me at the very least)

@fukai20 Thank you for your amazing humor in the sidebars. Had me absolutely dying. Please allow us to enjoy the rest of this garbage fire with you. <3

I don't know about most of you but I do enjoy this manga in the same way others enjoy trashy isekai.

Group Leader
This seems like a My Barbaric Girlfriend bootleg.. or rather, it makes My Barbaric Girlfriend looks like its bootleg.
The series aren't so bad imo, quite entertaining. Scanlator's humor makes it even better !

Users who are viewing this thread