Mone-san no Majime Sugiru Tsukiaikata - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Hypnosis

Dex-chan lover
She approved... and the rich girl is willing to just be his b*tch.... please.... please go the harem route... please.....

I'll do almost anything, I'll make the random old man across the street pay any price he can afford....

I'll even make my neighbors sacrifice their dog (not mine, cause I'm not a bad pet owner, unlike those guys that got their dog killed; how dare they allow me to kill their dog >.<).

Dex-chan lover
Oh my... This is the first viable harem route ending I've ever seen... But my boy is going to stay strong, tabun...

Dex-chan lover
ergeofgreat.jpg

Double-page supporter
I went to this manga for the tits, I stayed for the tits
I am pleased with this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I just don't wanna be horny anymore, but I really like the way this manga is drawn

harem route ftw tho

my theory is most harem manga are about a guy who doesn't have a girlfriend but have so many potentials, but at the end pick only one.
Here we have a guy who IS in a relationship with many potentials, so in theorrrrry he should end with all?

@Tamerlane its a possibility but I want things to be mutual. The girls are clearly just throwing themselves onto him, and he clearly doesn't like them. The only way this could turn out as a harem is if the author just forces it to happen

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author gets these mobs out of his system soon in this story. They're truly disgusting to see at this point, doing nothing but attempting to destroy a relationship.

"And I don't want the two of you to panic because of me."

Then screw off.

Users who are viewing this thread