Monkey Peak

HASEGAWA is almost certainly the accomplice. He insisted on staying in the back and also insisted on taking Miyata's bag, which would have been useful against the wind. I see no one else who could have been an accomplice, and his high position in the company also helps him to contact people in order to avoid a search party from looking for them. I'm sure he misplaced the phones as well.

Contributor
@Nils00n
Hol up, why is the pub status completed?
Status.jpg

Quick shout out for Mr. Detective. I've only read volume 1 so far but I think you are doing a great job and I appreciate you keeping with it.

The ending jokes continue to be very funny. Love the story so far, and crazy monkey mountain climber man. @Mr_Detective, any chance of you posting the blank end meme?

Group Leader
@Junkmech Sorry I forgot to reply, lol. XD I thought you guys can just edit the pictures on your own if you want to using Photoshop or similar programs. Here, I'll give you the blank version.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

As always, appreciate those who enjoy my translation!
94.gif

I swear I've read something similar to this. And a monkey tried to pry mc's mouth open

Thank you for your hard work translator :)
Here is some spoiler for people who want to know the ending.
Beware: it is a spoiler
basically the company created a drug which kill people in the past. Anzai is the legal team of the company and the main villain of the manga. Later on we will find out that there is only 1 monkey, the rest are human trying to get revenge. At the end, only the main character and his male friend, and a female (saved by the glassed guy) surived.

"Read and find out in this heartwarming story of adventure, friendship, and teamwork!"
Yes... super heartwarming...

Users who are viewing this thread