Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so I checked at the scanlation group's site, and they have chapter 11 posted twice (once as 12), and then chapter 12 posted as 13, and chapter 13 posted as 14.

Chapters 12 and 13 were posted there after the comments here in response to the earlier two mispostings of chapter 11. At least one member of the scanlation group saw some of those comments. So they're just resistant to fixing things.
If you look at the comments for chapter 11 you can see that a member of their group already told them this last month. They still haven't fixed it and I suspect they aren't going to at this rate. I'd accuse them of being bots, but I don't think even a bot would make this mistake repeatedly.

Dex-chan lover
If you look at the comments for chapter 11 you can see that a member of their group already told them this last month. They still haven't fixed it and I suspect they aren't going to at this rate. I'd accuse them of being bots, but I don't think even a bot would make this mistake repeatedly.
Yeah, the upload now labelled as chapter 11 must initially also have been mislabelled as 12, if we are to make sense of those earlier comments.

That means that @Tristan__ and @deadly_11 and @Lin_Binnie have each uploaded a mislabelled chapter 11.

Dex-chan lover
I expect that they'll eventually upload 12 mislabelled as 13, and a moderator will fix it. Then they'll do that a few more times, with the duplicates being deleted. Eventually, we'll get 13 mislabelled as 14, and so on, until the series ends. Perhaps then we'll get an infinite stream of the final chapter, each superfluous upload deleted by an admin.

Dex-chan lover
Len and Lycia are trapped in a time loop: every time they are about to reach the Klausel city, time rewinds and they are back to the point where they were still days away from the place.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so I checked at the scanlation group's site, and they have chapter 11 posted twice (once as 12), and then chapter 12 posted as 13, and chapter 13 posted as 14.

Chapters 12 and 13 were posted there after the comments here in response to the earlier two mispostings of chapter 11. At least one member of the scanlation group saw some of those comments. So they're just resistant to fixing things.
their site doesn't have 6.1 and 6.2 like here has. gonna assume this is where all the number foolery has originated from

Fed-Kun's army
their site doesn't have 6.1 and 6.2 like here has. gonna assume this is where all the number foolery has originated from
Possibly even before that.

On their site it actually started with what is supposed to be chapter 5. It gets chapter 6 part 1, missing the actual chapter number in the diamond where the chapter number should show up. For chapter 6, it gets the same uploaded 6.1.

And THEN chapter 7 gets the second part of chapter 6.

The site shows that all of them only recently got uploaded starting a few days ago. So I’m thinking there was a mistake made with chapter labeling/redraw/cleanup (though they shouldn’t actually need to mess with that diamond). Then maybe other folks were like ”It’s fine, as long as re remember to correct it during upload.” And then either they forgot or a different person is handling it.

Kinda like my sister, I always complain to her, don’t leave things till later or write it down if it’s a message to someone that isn’t there at the moment (usually me), otherwise you’re gonna forget… and she does forget, EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME.

Dex-chan lover
the definition of insanity, is doing the same exact thing, over and over again.

Staff
Super Moderator
Yeah, the upload now labelled as chapter 11 must initially also have been mislabelled as 12, if we are to make sense of those earlier comments.

That means that @Tristan__ and @deadly_11 and @Lin_Binnie have each uploaded a mislabelled chapter 11.
well, we all expected that chapter 12 is ch. 12 and not 11
I pushed for a fix when I uploaded ch. 9 and again 1 month ago. I think we now have enough people to force it through :kek:

quần lót ở đâu? thay vào đó họ trao đổi nó bằng thư à, tôi đã đọc tiểu thuyết rồi anh bạn à

Users who are viewing this thread