Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Here is all the art of Licia done by the mangaka seen in the previous chapters of this manga.

This is all from his twitter/X https://x.com/segawahajime
FqiGvXuaIAA8dKB

F3FvSGca8AAgaCd

F_1O5qEb0AA7Kje
She might genuinely be one of the best heroines I’ve ever seen (personality p-wise)

Dex-chan lover
tanks for the food
Thanks for chap
Can someone explain what happened? From what I recall this was a feud between nobles and that guy plotted against the FL's father.
I have no clue who the new guy is and how he owes mc. Similarly why going to the imperial capital for a trial is doomed
The butler is sent by the noble that bought the monster part to make a potion for his daughter, he requested the crown to submit the part they already had but they didn't so he feels indebted to Ren and the klausel, he's also from the faction opposed to dude framing the klausel so he was keeping an eye on things (by the way the klausel are neutral)

I just went and checked translated novel....
this mark the end of first arc, the second arc is also pretty tense.
and the time didn't progress much from this event either, so I expected a long story.
I stopped reading after the Tl started putting adds every couple paragraph of each chapters :x
time wise not much pass but there's plenty of things happening, the story is pretty good

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
As a reader I would really appreciate if translation groups would stop hoarding the titles they can't catch up to. It's almost like they're trying to monopolize all the good titles and block other translators. I mean, this happens very often regardless of actual intentions.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember whose crest is that

Everything is good except this, this is evil

zTD8rC9.png

Dex-chan lover
Ok this is actually a bit complicated to explain since it has something to do with how the original sequence of events played out and it was explained in the epilogue of Volume 1.

To understand what happened you have to first know how things went originally.
Then this is how things went in this world so far
Pretty sure those parts about the Margrave's daughter will be covered in next 1 or 2 ch in the manga. This ch only gave some hints, but clueless people will call it "plot armor" before anything gets explained :huh:.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure those parts about the Margrave's daughter will be covered in next 1 or 2 ch in the manga. This ch only gave some hints, but clueless people will call it "plot armor" before anything gets explained :huh:.
Yes, getting fully clued in only in X or X+1 chapters is a valid reason one may be clueless as of right now. Textbook definition of it.

Dex-chan lover
They should learn to be a bit more patient.

Oh and she did make a cameo at chapter 19.
GOeiSGMbEAACXGd

Dex-chan lover
Translation is in fact a bit iffy, but as long as the other group hasn't dropped it, I'm fine with forcing myself through this

Dex-chan lover
tanks for the food

The butler is sent by the noble that bought the monster part to make a potion for his daughter, he requested the crown to submit the part they already had but they didn't so he feels indebted to Ren and the klausel, he's also from the faction opposed to dude framing the klausel so he was keeping an eye on things (by the way the klausel are neutral)

I stopped reading after the Tl started putting adds every couple paragraph of each chapters :x
time wise not much pass but there's plenty of things happening, the story is pretty good
Dude just use Firefox and Origin add on to block adds.(If you're on Android use Iceraven +origin add on).

Thats how i read on most Fantl sites. Otherwise its horrible to read on any site.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Can someone explain what happened? From what I recall this was a feud between nobles and that guy plotted against the FL's father.
I have no clue who the new guy is and how he owes mc. Similarly why going to the imperial capital for a trial is doomed
In Ch7 we see several house crests but not the butler's. He's not working for the royal family. Silhouettes are hard to judge but he may work for the leader of the neutral faction.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this is actually a bit complicated to explain since it has something to do with how the original sequence of events played out and it was explained in the epilogue of Volume 1.

That was very helpful. The latter half of this chapter was a very strange combo of consecutive oooh look at this thing that I won't explain and will need to spend the next chapter expositioning so I'm just here to look smug.

Dex-chan lover

I was reading your spoilers and was like “Yep yep yep yep WOAH WOAH WOAH” when I got to that final part.

Dex-chan lover
I swear some people really have zero reading comprehension. One might wonder whether they're even "reading" at all.
That or that it’s taken a really long time between chapters and we forget a lot of stuff between releases & need to reread it but don’t have time to. I’ll admit I’m feeling a bit lost with this turn of events and, as in the example I used, have forgotten most of wtf has been leading up to this point to cause this.

Dex-chan lover
Dude just use Firefox and Origin add on to block adds.(If you're on Android use Iceraven +origin add on).

Thats how i read on most Fantl sites. Otherwise its horrible to read on any site.
That's what I do on mobile, even tried brave mobile
but his add where embedded pretty smartly so even by selecting the div I'd only rid of one at a time
should check it out again been almost a year maybe the updates did change something

Users who are viewing this thread