Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Tamakoshi, your translations are great. The only issue I saw was the awkward angle of the text in the second panel of the first page. Aligning it for readability would have been a better choice. It's still readable, and I didn't notice any spelling or grammatical errors.

You've done an excellent job overall, and I'd be happy to read more translations from you.

Dex-chan lover
That's what I do on mobile, even tried brave mobile
but his add where embedded pretty smartly so even by selecting the div I'd only rid of one at a time
should check it out again been almost a year maybe the updates did change something
Im currently on chp 23. https://kaystls.site/reincarnated-i...me-knowledge-to-defeat-everything/chapter-23/

I use Iceraven + origin addon. Its pretty effective. Maybe old app build was different. But I've been using the app for almost a year+. Its pretty good though.

Dex-chan lover
Since it's been awhile I recommend to re-read this again if you really want to see the connection between the butler's help

Dex-chan lover
Ok this is actually a bit complicated to explain since it has something to do with how the original sequence of events played out and it was explained in the epilogue of Volume 1.

To understand what happened you have to first know how things went originally.
Then this is how things went in this world so far
Thanks a ton that helps a whole lot, especially as over time I've forgotten a lot of the story

Dex-chan lover
Im currently on chp 23. https://kaystls.site/reincarnated-i...me-knowledge-to-defeat-everything/chapter-23/

I use Iceraven + origin addon. Its pretty effective. Maybe old app build was different. But I've been using the app for almost a year+. Its pretty good though.
usually I use firefox reader mode which get rids of anything useless, in this case the add started near the beginning of vol 5
but in this case the reader still doesn't get rids of them, whereas ub origin now works correctly .. i'll be able to resume reading :3

Users who are viewing this thread