Monogatari no Kuromaku ni Tensei Shite - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Why did Mlynar randomly appeared here lol

%E7%AB%8B%E7%BB%98_%E7%8E%9B%E6%81%A9%E7%BA%B3_1.png
image.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They’re so cute together, blz don’t let the future where he stabby stabby his cold steel through her happen ;-;

Dex-chan lover
I'm interested in the Sword King. It looks like a hard optional boss that you need to be a skilled player and have a good strategy to defeat them.

Last edited:
Supporter
Just reminder, Sword King is higher than Sword Saint on ranking classification for this series.
Anyway, both heroines (Lycia and Fiona) got teased by their surrounding and that's cute
Finally great news. Volume 4 of the Light Novel was a massive overhaul in the story with so much added and expanded so for those two read Volume 4 of the Web Novel, you might feel like you are reading a completely different story.
GQPmzqdbYAAGKmV

I posted this in the last chapter but this illustrates some of the plot changes in the Light Novel.
I feel like I must be forgetting something if Fiona was introduced properly before...Because this chapter felt like the first time she's been shown.

Dex-chan lover
Idc.
MARRIAGE

thx for new pfp <3
No problem but, I'm afraid that would be the last one I have for now. I technically have more since I have Volumes 1-3 of the LN. But I dont have the tech to have them scanned.

I feel like I must be forgetting something if Fiona was introduced properly before...Because this chapter felt like the first time she's been shown.
Basically her intro chapter was Chapter 19 and half of this chapter. They should have stuck all of her intro parts into Chapter 19 so that way Chapter 19 would not feel so short.

Double-page supporter
Chapter 21 !? Can someone explain to me how the release works in japan ? The official web release stops at chapter 20.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else was like me on page 23 went something like…
“Yes! Finally a series that skipped the cliche Guild explanation!”
IKR, I always felt annoyed by these common terms getting explained in every single series :kek:. If any reader is completely clueless, they can just learn it by searching on the internet or talking to other readers… or just read more, they'll get there. Unless there's something unique, it feels boring af :aquadrink:.

Supporter
Basically her intro chapter was Chapter 19 and half of this chapter. They should have stuck all of her intro parts into Chapter 19 so that way Chapter 19 would not feel so short.
OK, I was worried that it was back in like...chapter 5 and I really missed it.

Chapter 21 !? Can someone explain to me how the release works in japan ? The official web release stops at chapter 20.
Likely released to app first before the website.

Dex-chan lover
Also now would be a good time to mention Len's motives since this is the part of the story where people(even some Japanese readers) begin to become confused about it.

Len's overall goal remains the same; keep his family safe, make them prosper and live a comfortable life himself.

However due to the previous events and Licia's influence, and events beyond his control and his growing feelings how he accomplishes that constantly changes.

As you can see right now, he became an adventurer for the sake of being able to bring money to the village and even take jobs from Licia's father.
Hello sorry to annoy you but can you tell me if this turns into some harem stuff later ? i really like the story but i freaking hate harems (i have my reasons) so i'd like to know so as to archive this in my brain as "story to follow" or "Turn brain off before reading".

Dex-chan lover
Hello sorry to annoy you but can you tell me if this turns into some harem stuff later ? i really like the story but i freaking hate harems (i have my reasons) so i'd like to know so as to archive this in my brain as "story to follow" or "Turn brain off before reading".
Its basically
a sort of love triangle between Licia and Fiona with a chance of Len getting both. Mastermind has a simulsr romance structure to the author's other work Maseki Gurume.

Still, thanks :D

SAME!
Finally a series get's it
No problemo my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread