Monster Duke's Daughter (Pre-serialization) - Ch. 0 - Prologue

Thanks for the translations!! This looks really cute, I hope it will be focused more on the relationship between a father and daughter then between her and those boys! I really love cute stories with good relationships between parents, and their child bc let's be honest we don't see that a lot sadly.

Really cute but the red and blue fucked me up a lot. The eyes don’t usually cater to that guys.

Aggregator gang
Some parts were blurry and like red and blue, really trippy. But it looks interesting

Dex-chan lover
"Lottie's story of no return, no possession, and no reincarnation"
I feel like this is taking Jabs somewhere and I like it.

@Lo0py I'm fairly certain that's a stylistic choice, not an issue with the processing. It's like a fast forward of a tape where it goes all trippy. I quite like it.

Aggregator gang
@meijune Thank you for clarifying, it turns out the trippy-ness was with me, I wore someone else's glasses by mistake, had a headache for like an hour.

Thise last line makes me wanna wonder, if I should start this journey? It gives off the feeling of BE

Lmaooo these kiddos have a better flirting skill than some other adults in other manhwa dhhshdjsjdj

Ah, c'mon, if she dies I'm gonna cry rivers :'c and yeah same, why these kids are flirting better than me and having more romance than me? Lmao, I need to snap. xD

No return, no possession and no reincarnation ? It's amazing she understood thst book she's only 5, and with those flirting kids... Nvm...

Users who are viewing this thread