Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 66

So the guy trapped a human (humanoid), threw the key, and put her on forced labour in secret. He has been using others for money, but this has taken a new and big step onto the depths of greed. Well, it is to be expected as he kidnapped him/her to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
One thing i am not liking about this series is the lack of movement of the main plot for the MC and the girls around him.
I mean, their story have been on hiatus for so long now with no proper relationship development yet. While on the other hand, MC and the girls are instead going around helping others form relationships (what's worse is that the series didn't even hit 100 chapter point yet, and its already diverted from the main point).

Dex-chan lover
@Morose, yea I'm feeling the same. I think it all stopped when lala started living with them. I think the closest he's got to a romance with any of them was with Miia but that went dead in the water and he's still operating on the ch 1 rule of if you so much as do anything with them expect a visit from fbi-chan. While that was the gimmick for the beginning of the series its just an excuse now not to progress the plot any further despite the in-world changes that say that the laws have changed.

Dex-chan lover
@Morose I personally think it's because Okayado specified that the MC has to pick one (since, ya know, this is government sponsored and polygamy is illegal) and now he's so wracked by indecision that he probably figures that if he releases enough side stories, he'll have a eureka moment on how to achieve the harem end.

Dex-chan lover
That's some Saya no Uta things right there... slimes will soon infest society and conquer the world.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or does that guy on page 13 remind you of Thorfinn from Vinland Saga?...

Dex-chan lover
Hey. Am I supposed to properly study the monster girls' cultures in these onsen chapters? Did the focus just suddenly change from lewding to researching? Way to go, author.

Dex-chan lover
@Spinell
Black slime is still in the tank at the lab. Slime core is brain of slime. They took inert slime off of black slime and it was put into the filter machine. Inert slime ate skin flakes and stuff and turned into new living slimes.

Dex-chan lover
When is this arch over I'm actually getting sick of the inn already 😴😴

Users who are viewing this thread