Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
hey is it just me or is the ch this time kinda...fuzzy? like it's a bit blurred/smudged

Contributor
@DragonRider45 Well, it's convenient that they died centuries ago then, isn't it?

The creature used to be called simply "mare" or "mære" (and it's the origin of the word "nightmare"), but with time they have been imagined as riding horses or being horses themselves because of the homophony. Particularly in the Henry Fuseli painting that Okayado himself parodies at page 5.

Dex-chan lover
Some nice, simple episodic stuff. Every Day Life, if you will.

Nice.

Dex-chan lover
@zectians yeah if you could get a hold of the centaur milk then it may be possible to clone them and maybe create a new species on earth. Blood would probably be easier to use for cloning purposes though, but then again I am not sure one way or another. There should be enough DNA within a glass of milk for cloning purposes if it is properly used before it goes bad, but even then it may be possible to retrieve enough DNA hopefully should that situation occur.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
wow... wasnt centorea the mangakas favorite? in that case, i can see why he drew this

Dex-chan lover
"chapter 69 better fit in as many hentai tags as possible"
what a legend

I get Nightmares (love the Knightmare pun in Code Geass), but I haven't heard about Tapirs eating dreams. Is it a Japanese thing?

Users who are viewing this thread