Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 70

Fed-Kun's army
@wanfai
tbh I completely forgot that male monsters were a thing, totally forgot about the male centaurs and the fact that everyone thought that one dragon/newt/whatever was male until it was revealed she was female. Just so seldom hear about them period.

Dex-chan lover
@Talh What you say is applicable for America, but Japan has a different situation.

Japan has hundreds of family farms abandoned due to the rural depopulation they've been going through, in towns that are just an hour's trip away from the metro area but are barely serviced by public transport that the majority of people rely on, hidden within Japan's characteristically mountainous geography.
Here, for example:
https://www.google.com/maps/@36.1053381,138.8912002,458m/data=!3m1!1e3
You can clearly see it's not easy to consolidate and the road infrastructure is not designed to deal with heavy traffic.

It's not like the American midwest where you have acres upon acres of flatland to work with.

Was not expecting your typical FotNS bandits. Good stuff.

And Cheron looks like Raoh. My sides.

Dex-chan lover
@wanfai
I believe it was said that the reason males don't get transferred is because most, if not all, of them are highly aggressive. Or they don't exist in the species- like Lamias or Harpies.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion
While true, that was talk at the beginning years of the program where our MC here is the pilot program. If we're getting to a point of "Aliens taking over jobs" period of time then enough time will need to have passed, such as a few hundred years, and by then the policies will have to change by then to adapt to more pressures from both sides to see the males on earth. This'll sooner or later result in every other international galaxy space-era manga. The 'alien finally eats something' comes to mind, though i forget the title.

The message was just in reply to someone else's point about female job takeovers btw.

Dex-chan lover
Wait this was a normal chapter with no lewd fanservice, and a big titty muscular tanned centaur, man what a waste.

about that farming in cities...
I see nothing strange about it, as @kyte explained, there are quite a lot of abandoned plots of land, that might be hard to sell and it wouldn't be strange to me if one of those "neighbourhood associations", as a part of some programme to educate kids, grow more greenery and decrease places where various kinds of "suspicious people" could gather at, decided to turn those plots into small vegetable fields... it could also serve to raise funds for other neighbourhood initiatives...
As for the smell of manure, you could mitigate it somewhat if you used plots near riverbank, or simply use other forms of fertilizers...

as for the extra species doing physical labour...
I don't see anything wrong with that - we are all trying to find jobs that fit our physical and mental abilities. It is the same principle as avoiding call centre job when you hate dealing with people. Most of the extra species have superhuman levels of strength and stamina or special skills. It would be stupid not to use them and I am quite sure that if you could carry around more than 100kg without breaking a sweat a lot of places would welcome you and pay quite well...
If I were something like minotaur you bet I would be either carpenter or lumberjack, maybe shipwright..

Reading the last chapter made me more stunned in that the tapir girl is not working with some mental hospital or sleep lab. I imagine it would be extremely helpful to have good uninterrupted rest when you have mental issues... Come to think about it, tapir nurse sounds like someone who would be quite useful in any hospital...

Fed-Kun's army
Wait. What happened to that rule about liminals being deported if they hurt humans?

A Fist of the North Star reference? NICE!

Also, Cerea talking with an accent is cute

@deSolAxe yeah, tho a city farm adds a lot of hazzards that would make the work harder (debri flying to the eart, polutions, pests, etc)

@Talh what else would you put a knight in modern time to do?
the program is for the other species to adapt to the modern human life not the other way around.
And is not like they are being forced upon works they dont like or cant do. (harpys being delivery services, arachnids selling silk, minotaurs and hard labor, etc.).

@nightwatch25 Centorea smacked a thief with a wooden sword on the first chapters so it seems to be on case to case basis.

Dex-chan lover
>Buff
>Tan
>Country gal
>A genuine sweetheart

Goddamn Minotaur lady finally has a rival.

>Is literally Kenshiro

OH NO SHE'S PERFECT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread