Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the speed of chapters release we'll get neither the routes for every girl nor a true harem ending, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Is it just me or does it feel like this manga has gone on for too long? Doesn't really help that there are somewhat lengthy gaps between chapter releases.
Also, I just had a reality check and this manga has been going since 2012, what the fuck dude? 11 years
There is no such thing as "too long" for a monster girl manga!!!
But for real though, I mean, I thikn that there's plenty of ideass to explore. So I don't really get what you mean.

Fed-Kun's army
So my question is what's going on with Okayado's health or whatever? Is he okay? He doesn't need some Kickstarter to fund something does he?, or is that more of an American thing anyway lol.

Anyway, I'm going to level with you guys. I don't get why you want him to just marry one of them so much. He clearly likes the harem and it's the allure of the series.

anyway suu best girl mega diff.

Group Leader
Anyway, I'm going to level with you guys. I don't get why you want him to just marry one of them so much. He clearly likes the harem and it's the allure of the series.

Because marrying the whole harem is just the author pussying out from having to make a choice themselves. Tenchi Muyo's author did it and it was underwhelming as fuck, especially after all the in-series hints that Tenchi like a single girl specifically.

Dex-chan lover
Because marrying the whole harem is just the author pussying out from having to make a choice themselves. Tenchi Muyo's author did it and it was underwhelming as fuck, especially after all the in-series hints that Tenchi like a single girl specifically.
Tenchi marrying all of them is based as fuck. I would do the same thing if I were space-royalty.

Double-page supporter
's been 6 damned months I'm experience severe miia withdrawal symptoms where the chapters at

Nice she called out the MC for being an indecisive prick. Also, was she using some random school as her illusion when it broke up? As well she really should see jail time for involuntarily kidnapping over at least 100 people.

Users who are viewing this thread