Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the singlemost factor of why most people don’t want to work at govt orgs (beside India): they pay jack shit or min wage compared to private sector.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga was great when it started but eventually it started going down hill.

Dex-chan lover
The president is a good device for some shenanigans... but I dislike him as a person.

The fucker is a predatory capitalist, he may talk all about how gives good opportunities but he wants control and has no qualms about fucking with others.

Miss Smith can be a little "bratty" with some of the things she did/does but she is literally an overworked underpaid government worker who is trying her best to protect others, I respect her.

Dex-chan lover
the season 1 was already borderline hentai and if they decide to keep going with that in s2,we wont find it on regular streaming site (at least not the "good stuff" version) but on the "reasearch" site one like hh and hanime
have you not seen the anime there making now?
though 3 of them did get put on a hentai site

Dex-chan lover
The president is a good device for some shenanigans... but I dislike him as a person.

The fucker is a predatory capitalist, he may talk all about how gives good opportunities but he wants control and has no qualms about fucking with others.
"While you were busy chasing monster girl pussy, I was busy CHASING THAT BAG 💰💰💰 🤑🤑🤑"
Presidentrillionaire Grindset

Dex-chan lover
We have also seen Male Centaurs and Mermen/Fishmen as well.
Also the Orc's (or whatever that pig race is), as Male only.
forgot about the fishmen.
what chapter was the centaurs
and we all know about the orc

Dex-chan lover
Glad we finally got some more male extra species representation.
Not sure how the male Minotaurs have cow faces when the female ones have human ones, but the male Ogres look great.

Dex-chan lover
have you not seen the anime there making now?
though 3 of them did get put on a hentai site

Ngl, kinda waiting to see if

Guild of Depravity / Immoral Guild / Futoku No Guild (hopefully the wild uncensored) gets put on hanime lmao

Aside from
Ishuzoku Reviewers / Interspecies Reviewers (censored)

Redo Healer / Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi (uncensored)

and Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo / (Slave) Harem in Another World Labyrinth (uncensored)
which are on there

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
i like when they show smith as someone competent, she's such and oddball most of the time that we forgot she's the leader of a special operations team

Dex-chan lover
rCYNnF6.png

:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread