Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
An entire chapter with no lewd??? Color me surprised. Also I enjoy the world building quite a bit and don't actually need the lewd to enjoy the series but this is probably just a rare treat. Like once in a blue moon kinda thing.

it was a nice ms. smith 2-ch mini-arc
...making an adult experience high school life is a pretty bad idea (LOL)

I like how the male extraspecies people are full blown furries rather than the girls who are people with animal/mythological creature parts.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, kinda waiting to see if

Guild of Depravity / Immoral Guild / Futoku No Guild (hopefully the wild uncensored) gets put on hanime lmao

Aside from
Ishuzoku Reviewers / Interspecies Reviewers (censored)

Redo Healer / Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi (uncensored)

and Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo / (Slave) Harem in Another World Labyrinth (uncensored)
which are on there

:aquadrink:
you forgot world end harem

Dex-chan lover
you forgot world end harem
I mean, your post stated 3, so I just typed at least exactly three, aside from that one; which is a total of 4 so far

(5 if they really do add/include the uncensored version of Guild of Depravity / Immoral Guild / Futoku No Guild)

lul

:aquadrink:

Contributor
the season 1 was already borderline hentai and if they decide to keep going with that in s2,we wont find it on regular streaming site (at least not the "good stuff" version) but on the "reasearch" site one like hh and hanime
Maybe not site like Crunchyroll, but there are plenty of other sites that don't main hentai stuff that stow the borderline, like the current Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete anime. (Let's face it, last episode came as close as one could get without being real hentai).

Users who are viewing this thread