Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Vol. 19 Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
But I hate to break it to you bub: you play meta decks, just not good ones. But it's not all bad news for you. Marincess is legitimately fun to play, so I can certify you for not having bad taste (and as we all know, having bad taste is the worst thing for a geek to have.)
I appreciate your long essay, but you miss one thing I guess.

They are meta when they just released, most of them, they are "complementing" meta format at that time, not making new meta like Tearlament and Kashtira shit. If you count them as meta, I dare you to duel them with legal deck Yata-Lock. I bet Yata-Lock will not working anymore as every current meta and rogue can just run the deck with 1 card in hand sometimes.

Harpie during Xyz era was once meta, thanks to Divine Wind of Mist Valley that gives free Harpie Channeler to summon any good R4 and especially having access to Ice Beast Zerofyne which was an OP boss back then or summon R7 which was entirely OP.

Current meta is now non-targeting & non-destructive field sweeping. It seriously kill all defensive ability on all old deck.

Aggregator gang
>Kazuki Takahashi-style Mummy Girl

Never in my life have I needed something so much and never known until I received it.

Supporter
I have never played Yu-Gi-Oh but I finished watching abridged last week and it's great to see yet another life destroyed by a children's card game.

All of you keep talking about Yu-Gi-Oh but what I'm thinking is how great Sekmeti is. Peak character design.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 13
His face looks so innocent, like he hasn't been crushed by an unbearable weight.

Dex-chan lover
only two people in the entire series had monster mash decks and for good reason and the first one who did stop that after episode 1

Users who are viewing this thread