Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Vol. 19 Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
Monster Musume x YuGiOh. How nice.
YuGiOh sure has changed from when it first came out.

Dex-chan lover
mc waifu: so why do you stop play Yu Gi Oh?

MC: i cant keep up with power creep

true my last Yu Gi Oh was 5D anything new like yu-gi-oh! zexal / vrains / sevens and so on make my head hurt

Dex-chan lover
Suu.png

Dex-chan lover
My guy just fucking pulled Inferno Tempest lmao

I liked Darling as the MC in the past but now I like him even more.

Based Hippo/Kaiju Tempest deck. (That was my go to deck well at least before necroface got semi limited to 2)

Dex-chan lover
The deck out made me smile. I did that same strat in Master Duel on Steam one time and it felt amazing. It was against some deck full of normal monsters and Exodia, and only had three spell cards with no real offense. Speaking of, I was hoping there'd be a cheeky Exodia moment like at the start of the Yugioh anime (not the one with green Kaiba). Oh well, the references were still plenty enjoyable.

I want a Brutal Eyes Jade Dragon of my own...

Dex-chan lover
This is all people who are beginning Yu-Gi-Oh. This chapter explains why it's so hard for beginner players to start and to memorize all the new rules that come with the game.
You betcha, I loved Yu-Gi-Oh when I was 16. I'm 24 now, and yes, the power creep is real.
Tried to get back into it couple times, I just couldn't.

Dex-chan lover
YGO back then was lit

Now the old boomer era is getting lost especially with the current meta where hand trap and spam summon in opponent's turn is a normal things lately.

I remember during 5Ds era, meta deck was just about destroying with effect. Then after Zexal era, Yu-Gi-Oh! is no longer YGO! anymore. And now they create new TCG game but leeching and sullying YGO! name by making entire different game called Rush Duel. No wonder late Kazuki Takahashi left the franchise and only take the royalty. Now Cow Money steal his legacy to sully it more over his grave.

Right now, I only play YGO! for fun only with non-meta waifu decks like Dragonmaid, Sky Striker, Harpie, Marincess.

Dex-chan lover
I attack over your smaller monsters and then play fissure.
Technically, Summoned Skull now has a support archetype. Mostly variations of it that basically protect or strengthen it. And ofc, if the card dies, it can re-summon a summoned skull.

Like I said previously, I played Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution recently, and a well-put Gravekeeper's deck was able to shut down most decks. X) Necrovalley (GY lockdown) + Secret Temples (no special summons except for GKs) compounded with Gravekeeper Supernaturalist (Boss fusion monster, up to 3.7k beatstick based on who you fuse shaman (shaman can fuse herself with any GK, even in the hand, as long as Necrovalley is up) with, immune to destruction and protects field, can search 1 GK card at every end phase) effectively locks down most decks. And you can use Descendant (sac 1 GK to destroy 1 card) with Recruiter (searches for 1 GK when removed from field) for cheap destruction that recycles itself. :p

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like Bro's being humble, he showed that he could crush her in 2 turns even if her card is overpowered.

Double-page supporter
Always great to see Lala, but I'm surprised she didn't already know how to play, lol

Users who are viewing this thread