Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Vol. 19 Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
Literally any TCG and the reason I don't play them any more.
Magic's just weird about that actually. All the spells are constantly getting power creep, but the best lands are still some of the oldest ones that they just refuse to reprint so you need to spend a couple hundred on the spells in the deck but several thousand on the mana base to be competitive in most formats.

Thank god for Commander where nobody cares about, and many even actively encourage, making proxies for the mana base. Need a ~$1k Tundra? Just get a 10 cent Idyllic Beachfront and take a pen to the "Enters the Battlefield tapped" line and card name. There you go, same exact card minus the crippling debt.

Dex-chan lover
Good old Summoned Skull + Axe of Despair. Nothing beats that.

Dex-chan lover
I understand tribute summoning since I had a friend that played, but XYZ summoning and all the other rules fly over my head. I just remember the classic rules for the most part.

Dex-chan lover
Did someone say it's time to duel?

sIpzGMl.gif

EDIT after finishing the chapter: Egyptian-themed and she literally got Yugi's eyes lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro's complaining about tributes and ritual summons? When's the last time he played? Duelist Kingdom :kek:?

But don't worry, with modern yugioh you may as well be able to summon as much as you want. The "special" summon is anything but now. Unexpected but nostalgic chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread