Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Vol. 19 Ch. 82

Double-page supporter
YGO back then was lit

Now the old boomer era is getting lost especially with the current meta where hand trap and spam summon in opponent's turn is a normal things lately.

I remember during 5Ds era, meta deck was just about destroying with effect. Then after Zexal era, Yu-Gi-Oh! is no longer YGO! anymore. And now they create new TCG game but leeching and sullying YGO! name by making entire different game called Rush Duel. No wonder late Kazuki Takahashi left the franchise and only take the royalty. Now Cow Money steal his legacy to sully it more over his grave.

Right now, I only play YGO! for fun only with non-meta waifu decks like Dragonmaid, Sky Striker, Harpie, Marincess.
Every deck you listed except for Harpie is either rogue (so, meta, just underplayed, meaning you should learn the MU and potentially have answers in your sideboard, but you probably won't see it more than once in a tournament) or a rogue contender (so, not meta, but could be if even a drop of support gets added–I'd argue Dragonmaid is only a rogue contender, since adding Sheou to Dragon Link doesn't make a lot of sense.)

In particular, content creator Farfa took Marincess to locals in a recent vlog and did quite well, and Sky Striker shows up on Master Duel ladder frequently enough (since that game is about 6-9 months behind TCG, and it got their new support only a few months ago.)

Of course, fuck Konami, that will always be true. What they've done to all their IPs, turning them into pachinko machines and killing the games, absolutely stonewalling Kojima and basically kicking him out, it's all awful. They also ban the best decks so they can push out new product, but the new product is hit or miss and usually more often miss; going from Tearlament to Kashtira hurt so bad. Dynamic games where whose turn it is barely matters and you're both hedging your bets with mutual mills and strategically withholding your disruption or intentionally giving up a fuse to make sure you chainblock and get at least one fuse off, it was all so good... and then what replaced it when the power vacuum settled was Macro Cosmos turbo with a side of zone locking. But I hate to break it to you bub: you play meta decks, just not good ones. But it's not all bad news for you. Marincess is legitimately fun to play, so I can certify you for not having bad taste (and as we all know, having bad taste is the worst thing for a geek to have.)

Double-page supporter
Quick effect fusion summon during BP is fine (let's just assume that using Polymerization's art instead of Super Polymerization was just for recognizability) but Miia had the right not to declare an attack after the field changed, smh Centaurea cheating. Someone call a judge, we must protect Miia!

Dex-chan lover
What I dislike the most about chapters like this one is how they enver get the game right.

What I dislike the most about chapters like this one is how they enver get the game right.
Well, mixing together Duelist Kingdom (no tributes) and Rush Duel (infinite normal summons) rulesets was clearly deliberate to add more references.

Double-page supporter
I feel you author-san, is imposible use your favorite decks and keep with the power kreep beetween edition and meta-evolution of the decks. Also is expensive af

Contributor
Well this was an homage to the anime, which taught kids that rules are bullshit and you play everything you got as soon as you got it.

Dex-chan lover
Someone please tell them about the cancer Runick, Purrely and Kashtira

Yugioh nowadays is just "your opponent can't beat you if you don't let them play"

Oh wow, a chapter I can actually related too, where I stopped playing card games cuz of power creeps and also tiny words slowly consuming my life XD

Both Prez here and miss Smith are indeed not to trustworthy but hey they do pull through sometimes... sometimes....
Miss smith is more trustworthy and doesnt profit from her job like that dude!!! She goes with him because she knows he cares about interspecies peace instead of profiting from non human species

Dex-chan lover
The following post is not safe for Yugiboomers:

800px-EndymiontheMightyMasterofMagic-SR08-EN-UR-1E.png

Dex-chan lover
My memory is not that good, have we seen young Kimihito in flashbacks? Can't remember and seeing him as a sort of fat kid this chapter striked me as "new info"

I kinda of expected him to say: "I stopped dueling because I didn't exercise enough and got fatter and fatter"

I could not read this without thinking of that one TTS special where they play "a children's card game"

Group Leader
@Tarage
Typo on page 5:
"Mr. president is onthe phone... > "Mr. president is on the phone...
Small empty balloon on page 10, under "... to have a duel with her."
Typo on page 23:
devistation > devastation
I'm too lazy to fix.

Dex-chan lover
The following post is not safe for Yugiboomers:

800px-EndymiontheMightyMasterofMagic-SR08-EN-UR-1E.png
Pend was literally the only reason for me to go back into playing YGO. Once they killed it I stopped again.
Still tried to play when the Endymion deck was a thing but it is just not the same.

Users who are viewing this thread