Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Vol. 19 Ch. 82

VIP
that's just yugioh man, even master duel screenshot, lmao. i know author playing master duel, even posting some of his locals experience. didn't expect whole chapter about it.

Dex-chan lover
So, since every girl in here is based off of at least one Yugioh monster card, here we go: Princess Anaconda (best guess here is Reptilliane Coatl, if only for the values).
Gaia the Fierce Knight and Cursed Dragon are the next set, as the fusion that happens makes clear.
The Dullahan Seeker of the Cards is likely Reaper of the Cards.
Fen of the Forest doesn't line up exactly, not sure where its from.
Brutal Eyes is Blue Eyes, and she's the card our Mummy is holding at the start.
We have a duelist card splash page, from left to right: Giant Soldier of Stone, Winged Dragon of the Fortress(?), Feral Imp, and Torike (Yugi's cards). Bottom cards may contain Harpy Lady Sisters.
Then the cluster of 5 duel monster girls are clockwise starting from the top, Obelisk the Tormenter (I think, hard to tell but a later view of the discards tells shows it), Vorse Raider, Saggi the Dark Clown, Battle Ox, and the Wicked Worm Beast. All of them are Kaiba's monsters as far as I can tell.
Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring is the card Kimihito/Darling summons.
We see a Necroface in Kimihito's deck.

Every other card we can see is a guess at best or a spell/trap card, like Swords of Revealing Light or Monster Reborn. I spotted maybe a Lava Golem, but everything else is total guesswork.

Edit: Added the Duelist Wanted Splash Page.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Aww man, this hits wayy too close to home. I can only barely wrap myself to link monsters addition, and from that point onward the whole thing just plain gibberish to my pathetic brain.

Dex-chan lover
Wait until he learns about synchro, xyz, pendulum and link summoning.
And maximum summon

xQuFFAm.png

Dex-chan lover
Aww man, this hits wayy too close to home. I can only barely wrap myself to link monsters addition, and from that point onward the whole thing just plain gibberish to my pathetic brain.
Well Konami did shift their structure to the new Rush Duel system, which also seems confusing to me (also had no problem until Link Summon during the Vrains era). Well I might get a better idea about the new system and Maximum Summon, after I watch the Anime, but I haven't had interest in the show post Vrains.

I can still handle synchro. But man Pendulum and XYZ are just crazy. I mean pendulum card is like reading a novel.
I can understand pendulum and link (or at least how link materials work) being confusing but xyz is super simple. Just like synchro is addition, xyz is just 2 monsters with the same level, it’s just like if x=x then xyz summon where x equals the monster levels.

Power Uploader
@Tarage
Typo on page 5:
"Mr. president is onthe phone... > "Mr. president is on the phone...
Small empty balloon on page 10, under "... to have a duel with her."
Typo on page 23:
devistation > devastation

Dex-chan lover
He just wanted to do a card duel chapter, huh? Her eyes were literally Yugi's, hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Man this brought back a lot of fun memories from my childhood it was nice to such a love letter to Yu Gi Oh; it was really unexpected though. Also I stopped playing many years ago around a bit ofter the introduced XYZ summons as I couldn't keep up with it and school work.

Thanks everyone at Futari wa Pretty Anon for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I picked up yugioh recently and modern decks play out like a computer program. It's way too complex for my monkey brain.

Users who are viewing this thread