Monster Musume no Oishasan - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.1 - The Fourth Case: The Lamia with an Incurable Illness (1)

Dex-chan lover
Sapphee is OLEV!
OgNP7BI.jpg

reu

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell are they risking their lives for a food item?
The harpy who laid that egg had not been laid, it's just an ordinary egg

Because of the font and the sign she made with her finger, i though she said "Take your dick" at first.

Dex-chan lover
@reu: It's a matter of moral principles, I'm guessing. Glenn actually points out how even unfertilized eggs are cared for by the monsters that lay them, so it makes sense that someone like him who has time and again expressed genuine respect for the monster races' cultural idiosyncrasies to do his best to protect said eggs from the depravities of the morally bankrupt.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87 That's still rather psychophatic.
I respect and admire the people who mantain my contry's cultural and festive traditions, that doesn't mean I would murder someone who stole an artifact of such traditions, so long as no lasting harm was done to said people or traditions. Guess the comfy lewd medical stuff is over.

Dex-chan lover
@reu: ... Excuse me? The "victims" you are defending are not only slave traders by profession or knowingly work for such people to help them pursue their depravities away from the authorities' eyes, they are seeking the "artifact" in the protags' hands with indiscriminately lethal force. At this point, resorting to potentially lethal force (note Saphy deliberately held back with at least one guy) is not only justified self-defense, but well-deserved retribution.

reu

Dex-chan lover
While I'll not disagree I your selfdefense argument, you do know that those depraved people ARE the authorities, no? Nobles and Moguls for which 90+% of the population would be working for, in a post-medival society like this one. The "victims" aren't slavers, they're thugs and are likelly to be slaves themselves. As for the use of lethal force that's just the mangaka going full shonen, a bribery attempt would make more sense - "No one gets hurt and you make some proffit" type of deal .

Double-page supporter
Okay, up to date again!

Has someone who has read the novel can spoil me about Glenn and Sapphee relationship? if theres any "progress"?

I saw the image that was send in the trend some coments above, just need more context

Feel bad for saphee. Can’t have children that makes me hope she is special in that regard and a little surprise happens for when they finally get together.

Fed-Kun's army
Spending any number of thugs to recover an infertile egg seems highly stupid unless the egg is both incredibly hard to come by and has mystical rejuvenation properties or something.

@Xross24 Nah, he’s talking about the fact that Lamias, like snakes, don’t carry their young in their bodies. They lay eggs after fertilization, that’s what oviparous means. Birthing live young is known as a viviparous organism. although i have no idea how external fertilization works either

Dex-chan lover
It is a very strange decision to make lamias oviparous, when viviparous snake species exist.

Users who are viewing this thread