Monster Musume no Oishasan

Is the series on a hiatus rn?
News has been in limbo for awhile and no updates on comic ryu since the cancellation of the august update if i'm not wrong.
Ln continuing as per normal tho

Fed-Kun's army
Not really into ecchi series but from what I understand its pretty low ecchi. Guess I'll check this out.

I avoided this for a while cause I saw monster musume and just thought of the other musume manga. Which I really didn't enjoy

Aggregator gang
I wonder what happen to Manga version ...
LN goes to Vol.7 now and still continued, RAW and translation ...
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
i commonly see manga pull this nonsense and it makes no sense.
first of all humans are never a unified block the idea of have a human vrs non-human war where humanity would all be on the humans side is absurd. LOTR exemplified this, rohan didnt put their differences with gondor aside until a legion of orcs started knocking on a few doors, the easterlings sided with mordor, and if i remember right there is another human faction north of the shire that plays no part in the events of LOTR
second of all you really think no-humans would be unified in any way? you think dragons wouldnt have their own self-righteous racial superiority views? what if theres an angel or demon race? and high elven or dark elven one? a war of purists vrs non purists would have many sides
and finally you think there wouldnt be races completely uninvolved in the war? "we live in the water you can fuck off" -mermaids as a neutral party to everyone makes complete sense. dwarves and harpies can also fit this general mold due to liveing underground on in the air respectively

Users who are viewing this thread