MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 71

It's so good see Dark finally showing his strength after all that bullshit. He was reseted two times, but at least now he isn't just a stupid girl locked in a tower. That's why I think that the golden dragon was the best character .

Based on previous chapters, he should be able to incapacitate those to titans if he actually moved and made contact instead of just shooting at them.

Double-page supporter
Brah, I don't even know what is going on right now. Dark is fighting some mechas for like... fun? Training?

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Really though, it's his fault for hitting the shields like they have a red bulls eye on them. It's like fighting those marauders in Doom eternal without being smart.

@WeeabooReview You not reading and just skimming like me? But even I picked up that the whole fight was to force him to throw his pride and accept using the escaflowne gundams.

Double-page supporter
@Redice I mean... maybe I'm skimming... But like, why did they have the fight in the first place? Getting Dark to become an Eva Pilot was the goal, but like, how did this come about. (I'll be honest, I might've missed some chapters as well because of the repeated uploads from different scanlators, haha.)

Manga(or translators):
Force is a product of mass multiplied by speed
Me, being a physicist:
Excuse me nani the f@ck?

(For those who don't know, force is mass multiplied by acceleration, not speed)

"FORCE IS PRODUCT OF MASS MULTIPLIED BY SPEED."

Okay, hold on, hold on there, right there.

I do not know whether it is a translation error or error in the original language.

2 things wrong with that sentence.

First, FORCE is PRODUCT of MASS and ***ACCELERATION***
F = ma

Second, PRODUCT of two measurements already means the multiplication of the two measurements.
So grammatically, the inclusion of the term "multiplied" in the sentence is incorrect.

Okay, now back to the story.

@weeabooreview to show Dark that he need a titan. If three graduates with titans can stop or putting pressure to Dark it might show that what will be if there is more than this like 5 or 10 or even more and from the look of it he seem to understand it. As to why fight, well you can’t change Dark’s reasoning by word alone. He need to witness it.

And, just for completion, mass multiplied by VELOCITY is MOMENTUM.

The difference between speed and velocity is the latter is directional.

Okay, end of secondary school Physics.

Aggregator gang
No wonder the other groups stopped scanlating this, tappytoon got the rights

How many months (years) do we have to wait for Tappytoon to catch up. I’d rather read it on Mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread