MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 73

At least he’s become a grown woman rather than a little girl so I’m fine with the change.

What the hell Do they mean that they have only 1 person taking care of the castle. It’s literally a palace there should be at least dozens and dozens at the bare minimum. The castle isn’t understaffed it is literally abandoned

Double-page supporter
Hah, wait until the son finds out. Remember he wanted to go out adventuring with Dark in the first place.

@ThunderaMaou Nah, it's definitely a different world. No dragons in the wuxia world Dark comes from. Also no external circulation of mana/ki all of the ki arts were internal arts.

Dex-chan lover
Haha that was a fun reunion. "How did you become a girl?!?" Reasonable question there, kid!

“How did I become a girl?”
“Really short answer, I got a cursed by a powerful wizard who’s plans were interfered by me fooling around.”

AUGHGHGHHGH...GHGHGHGHGHGGUGUHGUGHUUGUGH.... MYYYY EYEEEESSSSSS THIS WHOLE SERIES BECAME SO BEAUTIFUL FROM DEPRESSING TO HAPPY. ... THIS ARC SHOULD BE CALLED ACTUALLY II HAVE NO IDEA BUT ILL JUST CALL IT "THE DARK LADY ARC" IT FITS RIGHT!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread