MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 94

Fed-Kun's army
YOSHAAAAAAAAAAA
still confusing but i'll read nontheless
atleast the art is beautiful

Supporter
What is with all these people and things being introduced?

Gettysburg expanding from two groups looking for shoes made more sense then this...

Another mecha fight 🙄 I hope this is the last. Also duke minerva so pretty and cool.

can someone explain who these characters and which kingdom they belong to, also who the enemy kingdom of mc?

Dex-chan lover
Well this is just getting fucking confusing. Dear translators, IF possible and you have the time, resources, someone that has a better memory then us numnuts or if we just don't know yet, please add like a storyboard at the start with the countries and who/what they are affiliated with. So many new faces and countries being named.

Dex-chan lover
If you find it confusing, just reread the previous chapter... A pretty simple solution in my opinion

Group Leader
I do know what sitting ducks mean, tyvm. I believe most people would know that and there's absolutely no need for that note.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this new waifu is pretty hot, would love for her to see Dark in action but alas they are both in completely different locations

Double-page supporter
I'm totally lost now. I have zero idea what is going on anymore.

Was there ever a map shown in one of the earlier chapters? Because this work seriously needs a bloody map to even take a lick some of the geopolitics presented here.

Users who are viewing this thread