MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 95

Double-page supporter
@xmyst
Argon - The holy empire and the location that the story is currently taking place.
Kruma/Kroma - this is the country that went into Argon to slay the green dragon and smuggle it's remains out of the country without paying the 80% tax that Argon levies (basically they are stealing a dragon).
Corrint - The strongest country currently with the most military power. They are attempting to steal the smuggled green dragon remains so they can also avoid Argons taxes.
Krataus - The country that Dark is currently associated it (the one with the wizard that turned him into a girl). They aren't a part of this current exchange, but since Dark is a representative of that country you can consider them involved in that manner.
Trovia - a country that was defeated by Krataus. Their prince has currently pledged loyalty tom Krataus until he becomes stronger to get revenge. They are not involved in the current story arch (chapter 50)

Major character plot points:
Darks territory in Kratus, Chirea chased an Orc army into neighboring Argon (chapter 79 and 80) in order to have an excuse to opening up negotiations which were handled by Dark's proxy, Count Kisley. As a result Argon is paving a Raod into Chirea territory. Because of this Dark was curious as to how strong Argon actually is in military strength which is why he's observing this mess of a battle (see chapter 91 and 92).

Minerva is one of the stronger masters / grandmasters and is affiliated with Kruma/Kroma, but we don't know much about her.

Fassir / Pasire is a person from the fallen kingdom of Londbar which was destroyed by Kruma and was recently added to Dark's band of merry men (see chapters 87 -89 also 92 for when he was official recruited)

Fire Hammer is a dwarf who has skill in crafting weapons out of dragon bone. He also made the anti dragon weapons used to kill the green dragon that everyone is fighting over.

Mikael Doer/Douler is a major land owner in Argon who was assisting Kruma in obtaining the Dragon bones (see chapter 82, 91, and this chapter)

Marquis Taron Smer the guy who actually did the dragon slaying (chapter 84, 85 and 88). He used the Mercenaries, Fassir and Joe Nerman (dead) along with Dark's group as decoy's to make the young dragon waste it's breath early to give him the chance to overwhelm it. He's just a graduate from Kruma, not a master, but his titan is top notch so he's currently fighting with a Master from Corrint. Also if you re-read chapter 92 you'll see that he was also suspicious of Priestess Betty.

Duke Luen, also from Kruma, is one of the Masters of that country. (chapter 91-now) The second most powerful after Minerva whom you saw in this chapter.

Aroji and Legar are from the Holy Knight order who are currently observing the battle between Corrint and Kruma (see chapter 94)

Count Kamille Klodein is one of the masters from Corrint. Currently fighting the Graduate Marquis Taron. He wanted to kidnap Dark because he thought Dark was a spiritualist (chapter 54-55)

James is the red haired young master who is currently fighting Duke Luen. He's the one Dark scolded for calling him "young lady" and was upset that Kamille didn't get the same reaction when calling Dark a young lady.

Double-page supporter
Wow that's a wierd question your daughter/son would ask you. "daddy give me your bones... All of them"

Contributor
Best part of the Titan fights is Klodein getting overwhelmed by Krona graduates in chibi art style.

The Titans getting them goofy art style was pretty funny and Dark thinking about all of his dad’s bones lmao. This chap was a little better from the last one lol.

I dead ass remember who that blond hoe is lmao. Haaa, he was a goofy character a while back lol. I didn’t bother but I re-read it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow I just reread the series and Minerva is apperantly as strong? as dark is aka grandmaster.....thats pretty fucking hype if they ever meet, legit making future chapters more exciting now, would be funny if she becomes his waifu LMAO, since MC now has a father I'd imagine he wants to get the things he never knew/had in the old world aka Family so since he has a father now I'd imagine next is wife then a kid...sucks his adopted kid probably died in the old world OTL

Somebody would happily oblige.
unknown.gif

@degenerateafro So while Corrint has the most military power, Kroma seems so far stronger, because they sent their 2 strongest individuals to get the dragon. While corrint 'only' sent 2 Masters? Red Hair seems to be able to compete with the 2nd strongest, but does Corrint have someone who can take on Minerva?

And the Blue Mecha Dark used isn't out of dragon bones, as there are only 2, but it does have a Dragons Heart or smth? How does that one and the elf grandmasters golden one compare to the two dragonbone-made mechas?

Fed-Kun's army
@bakauguu the blue one has the known highest output, before the blue one the gold one had the highest.

@bakauguu - Corrint has the Grand Duke Kierra Valencia who is believed to be Grandmaster Class since she can fight and beat all of Corrint's masters by herself.

In the case of Titans, while it looks like the dragon bone does give an edge, what matters is a mixture of the titan's output and the user's mana level since titans amplify the users mana. So technically, the White Knight of Corrint could be made out of better materials than the Azure Knights or Karrell's Golden Titan but if the output difference is too great than chances are you will see a fight similar to Kroma's Antigones Titan against 30 of Argon's .62 & .84 titans. At that point it depends on how strong the emperor of Corrint is.

@degenerateafro - Great summary. I would say that Trovia wasn't defeated by Krataus. They were framed by Krataus but ended up being destroyed by a mixture of Toria and Corrint. The prince went to Krataus to claim refugee/client vassal status for himself and his people.

Dex-chan lover
me waiting for dark to just clean all the trashes out and possibly get the dragon parts...

Users who are viewing this thread