More statistics :maybe:

I'd like to see on manga pages

- Followers gained by time (graph)
- Ratings gained by time (graph)
- The balanced rating score by time (graph)
- plan to read and other tags on a given manga (bar with colours to see approximate relative amounts)

The last one is the one I'd like to see the most while the first three would allow us to speculate if there is stat manipulation going on.

Now as for site wide stats, these would fit under info>statistics

- Amount of read chapters, unique visitors, released chapters (past 48 hours as a graph?) (these might be problematic in attracting legal action but might as well throw them out there)
- Adding a hall of fame style space just like "most read" for most commented chapters and forum posts (past 24 hours?)

I don't expect many of these to pass if any as it is unnecessary work with little gain.

As a final note: qol update for creating new forum threads where the box expands rather than adding a scroll

Double-page supporter
> Followers gained by time (graph)
> Ratings gained by time (graph)
> The balanced rating score by time (graph)
> plan to read and other tags on a given manga (bar with colours to see approximate relative amounts)

Care to explain in which way it would be useful in your opinion? Because I personally can't see any :/

Theres already other websites for that kind of random info.... Those suggestions would basically be against rule 5.3 >.>

@WWWW4
i'm curious, I've seen "plan to read numbers" before on other sites, how do you see the stat as useful? I get that it can be useful at the individual level, hey looks interesting or I'm not sure so I'll add it to the pile and decide / read later. At a statistical level it seems to ambiguous. Was it added with a serious read or just a maybe so I'll toss it into the pile and nothing is going to happen? Plan to read always reminds me of my plan to clean the garage, plan to loose weight, plan to clean up my bookmarks, none of which I've accomplished in I don't know how many years. 😔

The others to me are what I would find interesting. Is the rating going up or down ...

Dex-chan lover
Kinda fun, being able to see how a manga has gained interest or disinterest over time or when the author screwed up for an arc but also kinda useless.

The tags thing is a good way of making sure tags aren't randomly or troll added but then again kinda useless too. Unless someone wants to fight over Lesbian Romance tags again with stats.

Users who are viewing this thread