Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.3 - Volume 1 Extras

Aggregator gang
Volume 1 covers chapters one through five, so I just tacked on the extras to the correct spot.

Dex-chan lover
I think I would watch the people around me like some kind of reality show and have fun. Or maybe I would try and see if I can get people to fall in love with each other. Shipping in real life!

Dex-chan lover
It's sad to see that the extras and later chapters had better image resolution than the first 10 chapters.

Aggregator gang
@karappo yup, regular chapter raws are small (like 650x920 or something) and are upscaled in waifu2x (to double the size). These raws were slightly bigger than the usual upscaled raws lol, to give you an idea

Reading in the artist note that they were able to publish the tank with the arrow color makes me happy. I haven't ordered anything directly from Japan in a while because so much has been made available in English recently, but maybe I'll go ahead with this one...

Dex-chan lover
"Am I perhaps lewd?" Given those thoughts you were having about Mei's naked body, yes.

Aww Rinna sleep walked right into bed with her. So cute. <3

It is nice to hear the arrows were printed in pink as well for the tankoban since I really like that aspect of this series.

Users who are viewing this thread