Mosquito War - Ch. 26

So... Kisses isn't really human is she now? Otherwise she is dead after being de-skinned by the sound wave.

Dex-chan lover
Well Despair tooks Wrath's remains looks like the Mosquitos equivalent of Clubber Lang might get a second round after all. Thank you for continuing to release this. Yep like I said they lost roughly half of humanity in the time it took for Despair to flay Prof and Kisses with what seemed to be pure sad thoughts.
But how will the Commander Rocher fight back true its the weakest of the nobles but it looks to have the second most deadly special power out of its siblings. Does he have drones he can use or will he fight smol blindfolded? Hopefully he doesn't roid himself out and go kamikaze like Kisses first team did.

Smolsquito just took like half the population just there. But I guess he's just a hungry little guy. It's all fine.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh, even though the mosquito did nothing wrong. Poor little fella. Guess humans really should be exterminated.

Going to be honest, I'm actually less frightened by the anglesquito than I am the infiltrator one. That's an unbelievably broken ability. I assume it has a fighting power of zero, it seems as though it's just a mook mosquito, but that's enough. That's enough all by itself.

Users who are viewing this thread