Most horrible anime you´ve ever seen

Fed-Kun's army
@bigtiddyoneesan
That's the first time I've read Satoshi Kon's style described as "ugly character designs", I really wouldn't put it on the same tier as Oyasumi Punpun, but I suppose I can almost see where you're coming from. I would only state the plain character design is to the benefit of the animators, as it allows them to make more creative sequences later on that are difficult to do if you give characters more flashy appearances. I'd describe the characters as "plain" if anything.

The worst anime period. Pop Team Epic. Also the Abridged versions of any anime. Oh and the one that will get me murdered, FUCK COWBOY BEBOP. Outlaw Star was 100x better

One piece after the time skip of 3 days 2 years or some stupid shit.
How the fuck do you go from the initial east blue or the place where they started and the initial grand line animation to this shitty dogpile of animation.

I've seen some bad animes.
But one stood out.

It was so bad that I couldn't even finish the first episode.

Arcade Gamer Fubuki

About a gamer girl who gets her power from showing her panties.

The premise of the story was bad. The art sucked. The characters worse than cartoons on drugs. The sound track annoying. It was an insult to gamers, and pantyshots.

But this also poses a problem.
Since I only watched part of the first episode it would be unfair to call it the worst anime. Maybe it got better in the next episodes?

Dex-chan lover
There are so many different ways that an anime can be bad so it’s hard to pick. HOWEVER, Hand shakers was seriously unparalleled. How much work did they put in to create THAT?

Dex-chan lover
For me it was Hundred,

Otherwise known as “Cliche: the Anime”

It basically incorporated every cliche in the Harem/Action sub genre into a horrible amalgamation of story that not even most Harem people could stand.

It combined plot elements from Freezing!, Infinite Stratos, and several others but it boiled it down to the cliche’s only. Every episode I just lost more and more brain cells to the point even B rate movies looked good in comparison.

There was nothing technically wrong with it, but that just made it worse. A studio was actually “trying” for this anime.

I never watched CHARGEMAN KEN!
But based on reviews it was so legendary bad that it gained cult status in Japan.
Watching that show for kids came with the risk of causing brainrot.

There was one anime that was even worse in terms of animation.
Twinkle Nora Rock Me
But that was because the director spend most of the budget on stuff for himself, so most of the team got fired.

Dex-chan lover
@Curccoll
For me it was Hundred,

Otherwise known as “Cliche: the Anime”
Bruh, when I watched with my cousin, I mentioned every single cliche thing that was gonna happened and he accused me of "reading the manga and watching the anime ahead". Nope, it was my first time

talking about bad anime and not even an honrable mention to poku no pico.

my worst anime series would have to be 1993 Slam dunk which i am sure someone likes just was not for me

My ranking of Shittiest Anime is still #1. Cowboy Bebop. 2# Pop Team Epic. #3 Shin-chan. #4 MLP #5 RWYB or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread