Most horrible anime you´ve ever seen

Dex-chan lover
Green Green. It was total garbage.

@Syar0 😂🤣😂 same it was horrible. I went into that with no context what so ever.

But H shouldn't count, otherwise this would be a looooong list of so many many, just straight up mistakes.

giphy.gif

Twin Star Exorcists
compared to manga it is trash
Also Akame Ga Kill
Manga is better

Dex-chan lover
arifureta for using too much CG, the story isn't so good either

Bakemonogatari, how do i say this..... the anime used to show many scene in many different angle, thus make me can't fully enjoy the story.

Dex-chan lover
@ryouhira
Posting Monogatari as a response to "Most horrible anime you´ve ever seen" is blasphemy. Our assault will not cease until you've perfected the Platinum Disco dance.

Dex-chan lover
@ryouhira
If you came to Monogatari and expected shounen style of anime you're going to be utterly disappointed; consider it like watching a novel rather than an anime. The only thing Monogatari has that actually puts people off is the fan service which they kindly slap you with in the first few minutes of the first episode of Bake.

Dex-chan lover
@EOTFOFYL
If you came to Monogatari and expected shounen style of anime you're going to be utterly disappointed
No, no, i knew it was never shonen after the 2 first second i saw it, thus i never expect anything shonen when i watch it
consider it like watching a novel rather than an anime.
this is the problem, Novel didn't show you bunch pointless things like bugs or background that completely irrelevant to story(you know, something that ghilbi studio did to their movies).

Monogatari clearly have distinctive taste, japanese lore and myths is quite interesting, but it's Movie like nature make me can't fully enjoy it.

Hand Shakers is the worst piece of hot garbage ever foisted upon humanity, and I hope that the creators were forced to commit seppuku, as penance for their war crimes.

And to those who listed Cowboy Bebop, Your lie in April, or FLCL as the worse, you can just go ahead and shut your whore mouths, and go play in traffic...

Fed-Kun's army
Tough choice... can't really decide between FLCL, Fairy Tail and How not to summon a demon lord. There were other bad ones as well, but I haven't completed them so I can't say they're worse than these.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun/My Little Monster

I really disliked the main character & she didn't end up developing as a character at all, her stance in the first episode was the same as the last episode. Also the side character relationships were much more interesting than the main character's 'romance'

Dex-chan lover
Let's see there was one I saw in the early days of Netflix streaming, that I cannot remember the name of. Then there was Arjuna where one character argues that you should let insect pests swarm over your garden/field and eat their fill because they won't eat everything and you'll always have food left over. The MC couldn't eat or drink anything "tainted" either. Pesticides used? No good. Some kid in Africa starving? Can't drink orange juice.

De:vadasy - better off as a hentai. The MC pilots a mech along with a girl of his age and piloting the mech feels like they're having sex constantly. MC often screws one girl (off camera) and he screws the MILF also off camera. After reading this review, it's worse than I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread