Most horrible anime you´ve ever seen

Setting aside weird outliers like Mars of Destruction which barely count, Pride of Orange was simultaneously incredibly tedious and sporadically really uncomfortable in ways I'm not sure that the writers actually understood.

Dex-chan lover
Hand Shakers´ stunning visuals
107622.gif

Every scene is like this. 12 episodes of this repugnant visual style, it´s so visually abhorrent I strain my eyes and it literally hurts to watch this shit. They use a png of grass and stick it into the ground like it´s nothing.
hqdefault.jpg

The story doesn´t even make up for it either; in fact, you can never tell what the fuck is going on because the storytelling is so purposefully obscure. There´s no charm or mysterious allure to why they did, it´s just a clusterfuck
that was it's charm

Dex-chan lover
If you witnessed it out of curiosity. I am very sorry.
I'm a sick fuck, I've already seen plenty of things... I just thought to myself "how bad could it really be?". It was bad in both being badly made and having a near lethal dose of Japanese chuuni autism. Elfen Lied wannabe. Though I didn't think it was THAT bad, maybe it's because I cheated and watched it at 1.50 speed and didn't let the scenes linger like they were supposed to be.
Technically speaking, this is the worst Anime I've ever seen for me too now. I can't remember watching anything as bad as this.

Kaichou wa maid sama, Nisekoi.
Nothing wrong with these, fine enjoyable examples in their own genre.

Rent a girlfriend, my god just fuck already 💀
Could be said about countless other similar titles, but if they did, that would just be a hentai then, which they couldn't show on TV... I think Princess Lover (I think that was the title?) solved this dilemma excellently some 13 years ago when they released accompanying hentai OVA to TV series that obviously didn't include it. Should be done more often and mostly everyone would be happy.
That said I'm pretty much solely watching the mentioned thing for Ruka who is the most based girl there. The main one is just annoying in her terrible indecisiveness on whether she cares for him or not, and MC is not any better either, honestly, he doesn't deserve Ruka's love considering what wimp he is.

That is the only thing I regret in life. Witnessing that.
Have seen, while most certainly not masterpiece it wasn't that terrible either. Likewise with ex-arm, while not exactly brilliant, was watchable thing that I enjoyed for what it was. Fully CG animation is the future and it was an acceptably good premonition of that future I think.

------------------
My personal vote for most horrible anime goes to Diabolik Lovers, not because it's animated badly, which it isn't, but because the content I found to be unacceptable (abuse etc). But that's' just me I guess, some other people did complete and like it I suppose. I've watched plenty of stuff other people despise too.

Fed-Kun's army
I´m talking some real dookie shit here.
For me, it´s gotta be Hand Shakers
I don't know which one's the worst:
  • Food Wars: the orgasms whenever they ate food quickly became stupid as hell
  • Umaru-chan: she's just fucking annoying
  • Rent-a-Girlfriend: If you're an absolute fucking loser and feel the need to self-insert in a harem, this anime's for you.
  • Komi-san: Was rather boring and the "extremely beautiful but extremely shy" trope is just stupid. Especially when the reactions towards her beauty are just stupidly inhuman.

Power Uploader
I don't know which one's the worst:
  • Komi-san: Was rather boring and the "extremely beautiful but extremely shy" trope is just stupid. Especially when the reactions towards her beauty are just stupidly inhuman.
Komi was better as a manga, though even then it got boring after a couple hundred chapters. I agree with the others.

For me it may be Jormugand. It was just horrible, the author obviously knew absolutely nothing about the subject matter of his own story.

Dex-chan lover
probably Pupa. I watch a lot and holy shit few shows manage to be bad in all aspects like this one. Both plot and technical execution.

haven't watched (and have no intent to) Ex-Arm but I have heard good words about it. IIRC the producer was obnoxious as shit and said something along the line of "this anime will change how anime are made"

Dex-chan lover
Producer telling us the results of being a dick. Not even necessarily big one.

IRL though dicks become school owners and even politicians.
School Days the ending was horrible. My mans Makoto did nothing wrong he didn't deserve that.
1445925288-d341fd312c0ca3f5f6e9bc04ec6a2dd8.jpeg

RIP
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
i know i am gonna catch hell for this but i think the worse anime of all time is dragon ball. visually great but to repeative with the stories thur all the versions. for gods sake they should have stop with z...
never screwed around dragon ball. I was by chance watching the episode where Raditz blew a big hole in Goku's torso when I was 9. I never watched again.

Dex-chan lover
I remember that was the tit area: Steel Angel Kurumi, Green Green, Maburaho, and Higurashi no naku Koro ni - they showed Satoko's tits.
Green Green. It was total garbage.

@Syar0 😂🤣😂 same it was horrible. I went into that with no context what so ever.

But H shouldn't count, otherwise this would be a looooong list of so many many, just straight up mistakes.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread