Most horrible anime you´ve ever seen

re creators- too much standing and talking, pis issues, villains got away with everything, and main villain was too op.

Dex-chan lover
Bunnywalker creations - so bad that I can't take my eyes off them. I can't believe I watched 24 of them repeatedly.

Dex-chan lover
I used H2O to cure my insomnia. 100% cured me.
H2O: Footprints in the Sand
by far... back then I took pride in watching and finishing everything available during the current season, but couldn't handle that...

Kingdom was victim of them trying to use 3D to animate big battles and failing miserably.

and Dokuro-chan is hilarious... for me it is in the same category as Hare nochi Guu, PaniPoni Dash or Azumanga....

Dex-chan lover
The worst anime period. Pop Team Epic. Also the Abridged versions of any anime. Oh and the one that will get me murdered, FUCK COWBOY BEBOP. Outlaw Star was 100x better
Pop Team Epic sealed ani plus to oblivion. I now see ani plus in very few countries.

Dex-chan lover
No one would love gay grooming shit ... except for gay groomer shitpoel.

At least Slam Dunk has budget and plot and they did that so they can feed their families ( animators poor ).
talking about bad anime and not even an honrable mention to poku no pico.

my worst anime series would have to be 1993 Slam dunk which i am sure someone likes just was not for me

For me it was 11Eyes, watched it years ago so maybe I'm remembering wrong but from what I can remember - nothing made sense and then in the last episode the two MCs are like "to save the world we need to have sex" and then everything was over.

The Ancient Magus' Bride
--- worst female MC I've ever seen, trash show with trash characters letting the trash FMC be even more trash. I like ''Rachel'' from ''Tower of God'' a lot more than her.

ChäoS;HEAd
--- I started watching the anime I fell asleep after watching a few episodes, then I restarted watching the earlier episodes so I don't miss anything. I fell asleep again. I slowly made progress and looped and fell asleep a few times before eventually watching every episode 2-3 times. This all happened in the span of few days. My friend was saying it had some deep plot. Yea, it was just trash.

Group Leader
It believe it was either Korean or Chinese but I just remember it being kinda all over the place and boring. All I can remember now is how it was about some dude being accepted into some prestigious school because he has a dragon inside him or something. I remember looking it up because there was a YouTube clip of him being dumped by girl he likes and he gets revenge later by joining that school and proving he was the better choice. I was not able to finish it and I still have a problem watch CN or KR anime. Pacing always seems like a problem and dialogue sounds rushed.

TGN

Dex-chan lover
Hanebado was it for me. I don't know why, but I found myself hating almost every character in the entire anime. Pulled out a fucking neko-arc face on me with some of the best mothering in all of media

Users who are viewing this thread