Mother, I'm Sorry - Ch. 20

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ€Marry Christmas๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ„
I love this webtoon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
Lol his best friend ain't even hesitating calling his best friend because his 'wife' cheating on him.

Dex-chan lover
@Misaki2578 I think she covered it pretty well herself. She only looks young on the outside, legally speaking she's still like 40-50ish? A lot of people have a problem with age gaps, so she'll either be a cougar if she dates people who look the same age or look like she's dating cradle robbers if she dates the actual same age. In either case, if it's between consenting adults it's not a real problem but society would make mountains out of them mole hills for sure, if discovered and spread around. Which is pretty likely with nosey people seeing her legal documents from time to time. More importantly is how she feels about it either way, and she seems like she's at least hesitant to go forward with either one.

Dex-chan lover
well even if she did date someone her age the worst thing that would happen is being called a gold digger, or having another kid

Hahhahahhaha.. thank youuuu ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Contributor
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
Ah man you gotta love misunderstandings. Also, I swear this manhwa gets funnier every chapter. Thank you so much for TLing this.

Users who are viewing this thread