Mother, I'm Sorry - Ch. 35

Contributor
Soyoon getting way ahead of herself, acting like Geum-Ok is her (potential) future Mother-In-Law.
Has MC even expressed the slightest romantic interest in Soyoon so far, when his main priority is his mother's bizarre condition?

I know it happened last chapter, but that contract thing was just an ass-pull to keep the conflict/tension/drama going. To be clear, it could've been the author's plan all along. It's still an ass-pull because it was never mentioned before. The reaper could've told Hyochan any other time after Gisung was told, but nope; let's wait until now because then that'll make things more complicated for the characters.

@justforthelulz Eh. I can kind of understand. Besides the issue of wanting to make a good impression on the "possible" (she does say possible) future mother-in-law, she's almost definitely still hyped up on the whole revelation of seemingly-magical youth restoration. Excitement carries over.

I hope this story ends with only platonic relationships.

Any kind of potential relationship is going to be super forced.

Zmk

I see you put the "bunny" pillow author 😏

@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv I'd still give that a chance, but they have nothing going for them atm and his shortened lifespan. But like the mom and the golfer, oh god stop. They even had a stupid kabedon moment when they were hiding from the reporter but that should have made them easier to spot.

Dex-chan lover
@nbhstcqbvvpmacjrmv Well considering he still went ahead and told Sera about his mother, I don't think it caused any additional tension here.

Whether he comes up with a lie about parallel universes, or tells the truth and says he made a deal with a god, the story will still sound just as unbelievable. 😅

Double-page supporter
Ohhh wtf dad why lock his credit card, you should just let it be and when he use his credit card you will know his location and then you can track him it's basic thing to do smh.

Oh and it would be funny as hell if Hyochan's mom got married with Sungjoon's dad hahahaha I could imagine how Sungjoon reaction will, I think it will be a nice happy ending if they do that.

Aggregator gang
@justforthelulz Well he is going to die so he just doesn't want to because of that besides she is a better option then his ex...I mean his ex jumps to conclusions and got too involved with their business...I mean she kind of stalked his mother and him...

Finaly i get here. It was the wildest ride for this year to me, really good story with amazinh comedy. I really hope that this get a happy end. And thanks for this chapter.

Since this is on webtoon is this going to continue? Cuz I am NOT reading that henry shit

Did the group say anything about this title? It'll take ages for webtoon to catch up

Users who are viewing this thread