Mother, I'm Sorry - Ch. 9 - Chapter 9

When you want to take your relationship with your best friend into another level... but it becomes something beyond your human imagination.

Thank you for translating.

she's gonna drink more than him , i can see it coming :D

Aggregator gang
Reminds me of this blog post:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/03/koreas-excessive-drinking-culture-in.html?m=1

Korea's excessive drinking culture in college. Woman in her twenties rushed to the hospital after drinking a large bowl of alcohol at college welcome party.

Dex-chan lover
So Korea has a drinking problem? Is that why most of their authors' writing is shit and one dimensional? lol

Double-page supporter
Let's hope momma won some drinking competitions back in her day.

Group Leader
@givemersspls Yeah in South Korea you refer to your class as the year when you enter school. They're an easy way to establish who is above or below you in terms of seniority. In addition to taking leave for the military (2 years) taking a leave of absence for a semester or two are pretty common there, for reasons ranging from having to earn and save up money for tuition, to wanting to avoid your ex from your class after a messy break up.

Double-page supporter
Just punch the douchebag and tell him to piss off. Who gives a crap, if he's older than you? Just tell the drunkard loser to finish his studies already, or to drop out and get a job.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna
she was married to an abusive alcoholic, she probably knows better ways to deal with drunks.

Dex-chan lover
The rather toxic drinking culture we're sampling from Korea right now is pretty much how it is in Japan and China as well, I believe? Especially with working adults, having drinks poured for them by their boss and not being able to refuse is sort of a social component of the workplace for a lot of people. Refusing to go out drinking with them in the first place even for what should be valid reasons is probably not doing you any favors either.

Aggregator gang
@sambucety

Aun me acuerdo de ver a compañeros en la ESO tragar Vodka como si nada, putos españoles alcoholicos xD

Spain has a population of pretty good drinkers.

Contributor
Momma has absolute ZERO chill.

x34.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread