Mother, I'm Sorry

Aggregator gang
So, what are they doing on 5th and 6th period?

Dex-chan lover
OMG I WISH THIS WASN'T A ONESHOT.

@ices Implied to have been Lesbian sex. 0u0

So cute. They were still holding hands in the last page in front of their friends.

Hello I have two chapters of this webtoon ready to upload the issue is the uploading I've tried changing the file to zip,jpng and cbz but it's not uploading it's said there is something wrong with the zip IDK if it the app that I'm using that is the problem but if you have any suggestions please feel free to commenT

Dex-chan lover
He was a piece of shit son thats for sure

Holy crap how did he NOT notice anything

Good so far and the Mom is sooo cute I just hope it doesn't take a weird route in the future.😃

Dex-chan lover
I think the premise is pretty nice. A lot of people go through what he did realizing they could have done better as a child to their parents. But what he did isn't something his mother would ever want and I assume that's the lesson this series is going to lean towards as it progresses.

The mom is cute and fun but very caring. The son knows how to get stuff done and is determined but is wallowing in regret. It seems a lot gets miscommunicated and left unsaid between them. If he expresses directly how much he felt in that moment when he realized he was going to lose her, she might open up and release more of her own bottled up emotions. I look forward to reading more but I'll let it build up some chapters before continuing.

Thanks for the work on the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
I must say, this manhwa is very refreshing. You don't get a lot of this these days. Well, it's still in the beginning. Let's see see what more they have in store

..... I want to think this is another milf manga/manhwa but I also want to give it a chance..... I’ll just put it on plan to read and then read it after I caught up with my other... trash isekai power fantasy harem ecchi manga/manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread