Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - Tigur (1)

Group Leader
I find it weird he accepted that he was bad for killing someone when he watched the soldiers killed his mom in front of him
I guess that also cemeted that in his mind since he knows what it's like to have someone dear killed
Ngl i dont rlly like the mc. She keeps talking about being logical and stuff but from my perspective she seems pretty bitter about being a slum girl from the way she words things
Imo she's being super matter-of-factly, where's this projected bitterness from? She's not resentful or targeting certain people that put her in the slums, she's just treating her super subjective observations as absolute truths.
Correction here: murder is wrong when your victim is innocent. If the murder is done for the sake of erasing corruption or for the sake of a soul, for example, in the Islamic law, the Qishas, then it is a just cause. Killing an innocent person who has done no wrong is equal to killing an entire humanity.
Also killing for the sake of self-defense is not a problem. So do some thinking before doing the deed.

Why do I give moral lesson here?
One might argue that this form of morality only exists to enable a functioning and persisting collective. MC is amoral because she feels completely detached from regular society so far that conventional morals need not apply to her.

Dex-chan lover
she is immoral not amoral. Those who ENJOY KILLING are immoral. She is that type.
I don't think she's expressed enjoyment of murder at any point. She's been fairly inexpressive so far. To her, killing is just a chore, and she doesn't view the death of others or even herself with any particular significance. With the sole exception of her father, who she does seem to care for.

The reason I say amoral is because at no point does she make a serious moral evaluation of her own actions. Her justification for killing is purely based on survival, not right or wrong. Right or wrong don't even factor into her decision making process. She has chosen to live like an animal, not as a moral agent.

Her actions are immoral, sure. But her reasoning is totally amoral. It has nothing to do with morality. That's why I would call her an amoral character.

Dex-chan lover
Correction here: murder is wrong when your victim is innocent. If the murder is done for the sake of erasing corruption or for the sake of a soul, for example, in the Islamic law, the Qishas, then it is a just cause. Killing an innocent person who has done no wrong is equal to killing an entire humanity.
Also killing for the sake of self-defense is not a problem. So do some thinking before doing the deed.

Why do I give moral lesson here?
It is because many write "murder feels good" these days that they need to be reminded that life is precious was once the anime core value.

I don't think she's expressed enjoyment of murder at any point. She's been fairly inexpressive so far. To her, killing is just a chore, and she doesn't view the death of others or even herself with any particular significance. With the sole exception of her father, who she does seem to care for.

The reason I say amoral is because at no point does she make a serious moral evaluation of her own actions. Her justification for killing is purely based on survival, not right or wrong. Right or wrong don't even factor into her decision making process. She has chosen to live like an animal, not as a moral agent.

Her actions are immoral, sure. But her reasoning is totally amoral. It has nothing to do with morality. That's why I would call her an amoral character.

I guess that also cemeted that in his mind since he knows what it's like to have someone dear killed

Imo she's being super matter-of-factly, where's this projected bitterness from? She's not resentful or targeting certain people that put her in the slums, she's just treating her super subjective observations as absolute truths.

One might argue that this form of morality only exists to enable a functioning and persisting collective. MC is amoral because she feels completely detached from regular society so far that conventional morals need not apply to her.
MC is amoral, but it still is not too late to make her learn and practice morality. Her saving the battle tribe kid due to empathy proved it. She still has empathy and not too far gone. She still is human and can repent.
It's just that her current mother is an irresponsible idiot and her stepsister is a scheming witch aiming to take & destroy everything the MC has, that's the problem. Plus her current father doesn't have much time on his hands to give attention to his family even though he wants to and needs to.

Dex-chan lover
It's the guy who killed her right? It has to be that guy that killed her.
The guy who killed her died with her. Only she got the reset. THE princess in that world might be alive though, but we don't know yet how old she is now, or if she's the queen now or how many of her generations passed.

Dex-chan lover
After a closer look, Tighur was the stud of a man living inside Serana's room in chapter 1.

Tighur became an effin gigachad.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of message is this? It's really poorly phrased by the author...

Dex-chan lover
God I love your 100% blatant favouritism... (You are right though, the other series is better)

Contributor
If Tigur's tribe is dangerous enough to have had countries band together to wipe them out, I wonder if he's supposed to be some kind of outlier who's averse to killing but forced to do so to survive, and a foil to contrast with Serena who lives in a peaceful world but chooses to kill even when she doesn't really need to.

Users who are viewing this thread