Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2 - The Two Princes (2)

Dex-chan lover
Damn! That V2 cover :kreygasm:

gEIsaHF.jpeg
She does not look that "well equipped" in the current arc so I assume there will be a timeskip soon.

Dex-chan lover
Why though? Not saying I don't like it, it just seems to go against her character.

And since when do they have guns?
Because low effort sex sells...
Modern gun(that looks absolute garbage), doesn't fit her personality at all, only shows as much skin as possible.

In the day and age where anyone can make anime girls as they want with AI this is laughable.

Dex-chan lover
Tigur: This guy is planting flags.

Aww, the manga removed my favourite part of this chapter.
"Really? I thought it's because of the engagement between my stupid brother and your sister. What do you think?"
That's not a question. He speak those words from certainty.
The corner of his lips formed a smile, but his eyes are sharp like animal who found its prey.
I can feel he is putting a pressure, like saying if I made one wrong answer, he will jump to bite my neck and ends my life. Perhaps, it's meant to force me to lose my cool and blurt out what's in my mind.
But I'm not a girl born yesterday who will lose my cool just by this.
Even if I look like a 12 years old outside, I'm an assassin who had went through hell.
"You must be joking. I think it is a very joyful thing. That aside, can we get to the main topic now? Your Highness must be busy after all."
"Of course."
Evan keep smiling, but I can't see what's in his mind. I saw a lot of this type in my past life. They're the troublesome, the type I want to avoid the most.
"I want to ask about your sister. What kind of girl is she?"
"Is there any meaning in asking that to me?"
Evan quietly asks me to continue.
"There is possibility I will lie in order to make her engagement annulled because I don't like her, or the other way around, I might lie to ensure our house gets a connection to the royal family."
I can give a good or bad impression of her.
"I believe you're not that stupid though."
He said those words with confidence. That tea party is our first meeting. Yet he says it like that despite knowing nothing about me?
I don't like it.
"You could have asked my sister directly rather than asking for my opinion. Although, this is not the right time."
"It's better to deal with this quickly, don't you think so?"
Rosemary is just a side talk here.
His main objective is something else.
He doesn't need to ask about Rosemary to me, because there's no guarantee the information I gave him is true.
Uncertain information are meaningless.
Lets observe and look for his character, it's still not too late. I can still deal with him later.
He wants to imply his business is with me?
He wants know more about my character?
No. His purpose is to meet me.
This carriage is heading to the Royal Palace.
To show the House of Violet is not joining Prince Einrich's faction.
It's not like the factions are completely formed yet, because the nobles are still choosing to wait and see. If the wealthy Violet Duchy became close to Einrich, there will be possibility they will lean to the Concubine's faction. If that happens, faction conflict will intensify and it might split this kingdom. For the Kingdom, that must be avoided at all cost.

[...]

"I am just a normal lady"
"...the fact that you can say that must mean you're out of touch with the world. Okay, lets go along with that."
"What is the merit for me in this?"
"Wouldn't a normal lady want to have connection with member of the royal family?"
"That's because there's a merit in it. There is nothing in this for me. I don't want to get myself involved in trouble such as the succession crisis."
"And thus you run away from home. That's extreme."

Also, this chapter did Tigur worst in my opinion.
He's not originally there in the WN, so in the carriage it almost felt like he's not there at all. ^^;

Man if the vol2 art is anything to go off of then theres prolly going to be more wet work and less dukes daughter crap coming up, atleast I can hope
Otome stories are usually more clear cut between the arcs, compared to the shonen fantasy adventure stuffs that just pile new side quest one after another in the endless journey.

The WN for this is one-shot, so the story close well in volume 1 (even if it's an open ending because now there are two love interest candidate).
Second volume is a new story. Evan and Serena are asked to accompany envoy of prince and princess from the neighbouring kingdom. One of the prince is born of different mother though, and his siblings want to kill him. So it will be Serena's first job in protecting someone rather than just killing the target.

Also, the WN and LN never give any hint about Evan looking like the knight from Serena's past life, so those must be modification made for the manga version.

"no noble daughter can change her own clothes"

Does the author have a thing for horrible dialog? Every other dialog feels as if the characters brain has just left the universe. Sigh
If taking explanation from other titles, there was logic in it though. The character design had more simple clothes design, but there were time when the fashion of rich peoples are simply impossible to wear on your own.
You'll need help to put them on, such as the weight itself, the tying up ribbons and belts, parts you need to have someone else holding it up while another person attach it in place. Can't be done with two hands and normal human's body flexibility.
So having servants helping became the normal and they never thought of doing it on their own.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aww, the manga removed my favourite part of this chapter.
"Really? I thought it's because of the engagement between my stupid brother and your sister. What do you think?"
That's not a question. He speak those words from certainty.
The corner of his lips formed a smile, but his eyes are sharp like animal who found its prey.
I can feel he is putting a pressure, like saying if I made one wrong answer, he will jump to bite my neck and ends my life. Perhaps, it's meant to force me to lose my cool and blurt out what's in my mind.
But I'm not a girl born yesterday who will lose my cool just by this.
Even if I look like a 12 years old outside, I'm an assassin who had went through hell.
"You must be joking. I think it is a very joyful thing. That aside, can we get to the main topic now? Your Highness must be busy after all."
"Of course."
Evan keep smiling, but I can't see what's in his mind. I saw a lot of this type in my past life. They're the troublesome, the type I want to avoid the most.
"I want to ask about your sister. What kind of girl is she?"
"Is there any meaning in asking that to me?"
Evan quietly asks me to continue.
"There is possibility I will lie in order to make her engagement annulled because I don't like her, or the other way around, I might lie to ensure our house gets a connection to the royal family."
I can give a good or bad impression of her.
"I believe you're not that stupid though."
He said those words with confidence. That tea party is our first meeting. Yet he says it like that despite knowing nothing about me?
I don't like it.
"You could have asked my sister directly rather than asking for my opinion. Although, this is not the right time."
"It's better to deal with this quickly, don't you think so?"
Rosemary is just a side talk here.
His main objective is something else.
He doesn't need to ask about Rosemary to me, because there's no guarantee the information I gave him is true.
Uncertain information are meaningless.
Lets observe and look for his character, it's still not too late. I can still deal with him later.
He wants to imply his business is with me?
He wants know more about my character?
No. His purpose is to meet me.
The carriage is going to the Royal Palace.
To show the House of Violet doesn't join Prince Einrich's faction.
It's not like the factions are completely formed yet, because the nobles are still choosing to wait and see. If the wealthy Violet Duchy became close to Einrich, there will be possibility they will lean to the Concubine's faction. If that happens, the faction war will intensify and it might split this kingdom. For the Kingdom, that must be avoided at all cost.

[...]

"I am just a normal lady"
"...the fact that you can say that must mean you're out of touch with the world. Okay, lets go along with that."
"What is the merit for me in this?"
"Wouldn't a normal lady want to have connection with member of the royal family?"
"That's because there's a merit in it. There is nothing in this for me. I don't want to get myself involved in trouble such as the succession crisis."
"And thus you run away from home. That's extreme."

Also, this chapter did Tigur worst in my opinion.
He's not originally there in the WN, so in the carriage it almost felt like he's not there at all. ^^;

Otome stories are usually more clear cut between the arcs, compared to the shonen fantasy adventure stuffs that just pile new side quest one after another in the endless journey.

The WN for this is one-shot, so the story close well in volume 1 (even if it's an open ending because now there are two love interest candidate).
Second volume is a new story. Evan and Serena are asked to accompany envoy of prince and princess from the neighbouring kingdom. One of the prince is born of different mother though, and his siblings want to kill him. So it will be Serena's first job in protecting someone rather than just killing the target.

Also, the WN and LN never give any hint about Evan looking like the knight from Serena's past life, so those must be modification made for the manga version.

If taking explanation from other titles, there was logic in it though. The character design had more simple clothes design, but there were time when the fashion of rich peoples are simply impossible to wear on your own.
You'll need help to put them on, such as the weight itself, the tying up ribbons and belts, parts you need to have someone else holding it up while another person attach it in place. Can't be done with two hands and normal human's body flexibility.
So having servants helping became the normal and they never thought of doing it on their own.
where can I get LN? already check WN so far and manga is still in mid stage of vol 1 so I want more

Dex-chan lover
This is a very interesting development. I thought First Prince will just announce engagement with her but seems like if both of them are reincarnated, this is a new development for me. I'm looking forward on next chapter and possible big time skip.

Dex-chan lover
"no noble daughter can change her own clothes"

Does the author have a thing for horrible dialog? Every other dialog feels as if the characters brain has just left the universe. Sigh

Such a nice premise ruined by subpar writing.
To be fair here, he isn't wrong, the only time I've ever seen a noble character change their own clothes was either A. They're the main character or B. They have a modern person soul isekai-ed into them (Which is just the A point but with an extra step)

Also, "no noble daughter can change her own clothes" this is not the author's words, they might have written something similiar to that, but those exact words aren't their, those are the translator's words, so if you have a problem with it, then take it up with the translating group. At least try to identify the one that's responsible for the problem correctly, geez.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She does not look that "well equipped" in the current arc so I assume there will be a timeskip soon.
This is volume 1 cover. She should be 16 by the time of the school arc.

I don't remember how much older Evan is, although he's probably just 1-2 years older at most because he still attend school with Serena, Rosemary, and Einrich. The ladies Serena met in the tea party are also same age as her.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The moment the 'reincarnated into the prince' becomes the ml, I will absolutely drop this, pronto. I'm tired of prince always/mostly the ml trope

Users who are viewing this thread