Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
What he really should've done is penalize the mother that's supposed to be actual nobility but isn't reprimanding the idiot.
But instead everyone's just letting her badmouth her actual daughter including the duke. I hate this plot so muuuuuch. But I keep reading it because i want to see what the prince has in mind since the mc's also super dense to keeping appearances

Dex-chan lover
So we're done with the 1st Arc here, which is upto where i read when i checked the WN, though not like the WN have much more content, but LN Vol.1 alone should cover more than what the WN had available

There been some changes and alot of new additions so far compared to the WN, but that is highly likely because of the LN, since author mentioned there were significant additions and revisions made to the book release (and have it as a disclaimer in the WN that content differs), so WN isn't reliable anymore

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know we will get a time skip because of the LN cover, but I did not expect it be like this lol

Dex-chan lover
There been some changes and alot of new additions so far compared to the WN, but that is highly likely because of the LN, since author mentioned there were significant additions and revisions made to the book release (and have it as a disclaimer in the WN that content differs), so WN isn't realiable anymore
The plot itself is still the same as the WN.

The biggest change is Rick and Tigur existing, but rather than change the course of events, they just gives more avenue to let Serena interact with people who knows she is an assassin, and also way for author to write more of her character in way that monologues or exposition won't be good enough. Tigur also give the love triangle ingredient.

Besides that, it's minor. For example, if I'm not mistaken, the part where Evan warned Rosemary about gossiping (and her "friends" doesn't actually believe what she said) happens later, or it's just in Serena's monologue in the LN. The manga put it earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread