Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but wtf even is that cover 💀 like sure make a horny cover for your horny manga, but this one isn’t even ecchi like wtf they just sexualizing a 7yr old for no reason
If you really see a 7 y.o. in the cover then, my friend, the problem is you. It's obviously the grown up version, which by the way, was how we (the readers) met her, did you even read the 1st chapter? It's the literal 1st page of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy balls those last two chapters (9.2 and 10.1) were so damn boring, but man did Serena get some uh......impressive character growth.
;)

Contributor
If you really see a 7 y.o. in the cover then, my friend, the problem is you. It's obviously the grown up version, which by the way, was how we (the readers) met her, did you even read the 1st chapter? It's the literal 1st page of the manga.
Holy balls those last two chapters (9.2 and 10.1) were so damn boring, but man did Serena get some uh......impressive character growth.
;)
My comment was before chapter 9 dropped and we knew about the time skip 👍

Edit: the time skip doesn’t even happen in the first volume 💀

I like this, though I generally agree with the flaws outlined here. I think it works a lot better reading all of it in one sitting, there's just not enough of it and not enough density to it to read biweekly.

I think that also explains the somewhat one dimensional characters - I get the sense they are going to be further developed and there is more under the surface, but essentially nothing has really happened in this manga yet. While there are nominally a fair number of chapters, they're all very short/light reads.

In contrast to Heroine Survival discussed earlier, which feels quite a bit more dense, but doesn't really do much more in the same amount of narrative space, which makes it feel like much more of a slog. I imagine it gets better as it progresses further (like I suspect this manga eventually will) but I couldn't continue after the fifth lengthy chapter composed almost entirely of uninteresting worldbuilding and explanation of trite RPG-like mechanics. The script for a few chapters of that feels like the length of the entire two volumes of this series so far, so I think in terms of character and plot progression this is doing alright and hopefully there is more to come.

Double-page supporter
For those recommending Heroine Survival over this then I do agree that yes - that particular story with its own sociopathic heroine does put this title in the dirt.

But both titles are about sociopathic heroines doing stuff that would likely have them committed to an insane asylum. And they are both kind of rubbish to be honest....

The premise has potential but the execution is awful. The protagonist's character arc is a typical "emotionless character that doesn't understand love has their icy heart warmed by true love" cliche, and the supporting cast is just as one-dimensional.

The writing is extremely childish, vindictive, and self indulgent. In one scene, a little girl is rude to the protagonist, so the author quickly slaps together a justification for the protagonist to murder her entire family. It's like an overpowered reincarnation story mashed into a villainess story.

The central conflict is so unbelievably one-sided that the tension is non-existent. The protagonist has every advantage, and she's up against an orphan child. The antagonist has nothing going for her besides her entourage (who, as the author is quick to point out, are only using her for their own gain) and the support of the empress (who, again, is only using her as a pawn). Her only true ally is her adoptive mother, who is (very understandably!!) scared of the protagonist's callous disregard for life. I'm assuming the empress will take a more active role in the plot eventually, but I don't care enough to stick around and find out.

TL;DR The protagonist is a Mary Sue and the story is a terrible Frankenstein made from the worst parts of two oversaturated genres. Go read something better.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The writing is extremely childish, vindictive, and self indulgent. In one scene, a little girl is rude to the protagonist, so the author quickly slaps together a justification for the protagonist to murder her entire family. It's like an overpowered reincarnation story mashed into a villainess story.
the manga is a significant rewrite from the novels for its own benefit, but the assassination is entirely manga original.

i wouldnt accuse the protagonist of being a mary sue so much as the story being little more then a first draft of an actually interesting story, since at least in a well written version it would be much more clear that Serena wears the mask of a psychopath and does care for her family despite their stupidity. Half the point of the central conflict is that neither Serena's skillset nor experiences can help her in fixing her family.

i generally dont see an intrinsic need for any changes to the premise: a Master assassin finds herself isekai'd as a noble daughter, and gets an absurdly independent adopted sister at a later date who she makes enemies with quickly as she tries to constantly help her sister, meanwhile the target of her last job is now the person most interested in her. fill it out with the MC performing either slasher-violent assassinations which coincide coincidentally with the MC needs to vent frustration at her overly doting mother or bullheaded sister, and you can definitely get a good series.

I don't even read Heroine survival but whoever dared to praise this pile of shit for even a little bit, is just beyond me. No. Just no, straight up, no, that is either you being edgy or just mentally ill. And it is not even a funny edgy. This is bad, it is just bad, it is an affront to my intelligence, both logical and emotional, and moral, and whatever -al word you can come up with. What an absolute pile of shit. The only good thing about this manga is that the heroine looks nice and I am sad that both her and every other characters in this story is just braindead. If it is a mental illness, then it is probably one that limit their intelligence severely, and it is sad because there is no normal character who can teach them to overcome their stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread