Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 6 - The Work Begins!

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHHAHWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!....

SIKE!!

That's what you've get!!
Oh pardon me for those sugestive word choice...
Let me, re-phrase it...

Ehem...
May Y'all be cursed by the author...

5473ee82e135ebecd381af755fa16f4cdeedd6b7075e0badf9dba14827c7beff.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Subarashii is what I can say once we returned back to Rivera's POV & it's only going to get worse from here. She doesn't have the skills to pay the bills plus those co-workers are awful people too so it doesn't surprise me. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she dating the guy who owns or runs the alchemy lab? Why don't get why neither sister can simply say
"Hey uh, Mr.Boyfriend, can you please fire all these incompetent and abusive workmates of mine?"
It's not like in other stories where they're at the bottom of the pecking order, they're actually at the top!

Dex-chan lover
Haha can't keep up with what your Sis can do can ya?
Worst of all, she can't quit. Because she was chosen by Amelia ex fiancee to replace her post, which is illegal because only Royal family can appoint Amelia's position. So Ex fiancee is kinda F'd up (He is only a Duke)since lil sis cant handle the amount of work Amelia did before and needed to rest

Dex-chan lover
If you guys want a manga better than this and still have a similar plot I recommend The Saint Whose Engagement Was Broken When She Became Too Perfect Is Sold off to a Neighboring Kingdom it’s pretty good and one of my favorite mangas with 4.2 chapters please read it you won’t regret 😁👍

Users who are viewing this thread