Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 6 - The Work Begins!

Dex-chan lover
If you guys want a manga better than this and still have a similar plot I recommend The Saint Whose Engagement Was Broken When She Became Too Perfect Is Sold off to a Neighboring Kingdom it’s pretty good and one of my favorite mangas with 4.2 chapters please read it you won’t regret 😁👍
Last update was 5 months ago............

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she dating the guy who owns or runs the alchemy lab? Why don't get why neither sister can simply say
"Hey uh, Mr.Boyfriend, can you please fire all these incompetent and abusive workmates of mine?"
It's not like in other stories where they're at the bottom of the pecking order, they're actually at the top
accusing the co workers is accusing their boss who chose them to work for him, its not a easy as it sounds and in most cases backfires.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she dating the guy who owns or runs the alchemy lab? Why don't get why neither sister can simply say
"Hey uh, Mr.Boyfriend, can you please fire all these incompetent and abusive workmates of mine?"
It's not like in other stories where they're at the bottom of the pecking order, they're actually at the top!
The first has low self-esteem, so she thought that she couldn't do everything at once because she wasn't as good as people said. Her sister stole her work, complaining about the abusive workmates would be admitting that her sister couldn't finish her research because of her toxic work environment, and that she is a lesser version because she can't deal with it either. She is stuck, and will likely be found out to be the fraud she is.

Dex-chan lover
that lil shit fuking around and finally found out, she eat shit and die.

Dex-chan lover
The first has low self-esteem, so she thought that she couldn't do everything at once because she wasn't as good as people said. Her sister stole her work, complaining about the abusive workmates would be admitting that her sister couldn't finish her research because of her toxic work environment, and that she is a lesser version because she can't deal with it either. She is stuck, and will likely be found out to be the fraud she is.
That's true and would be the logical conclusion you would draw from it. The only thing to consider is that the fiance doesn't operate on logic or listen to reason. He'll just jump to a conclusion that goes with what he wants. The smart choice for her would be to continue to play on his ego and idiosyncrasies, to tell the truth or a teary-eyed lie playing this bullying off as a new thing. A more logical person would remember what mc said and know what's up so she needs to pass the blame off to someone else before it gets bad enough for smarter people to scrutinize.

That said, the sister is probably more a selfish brat than a master manipulator. Enough to lie and steal to get a toy but not enough to commit to a continuous string of lies and tricks that she'd have to build her life around. Even if she digs herself deeper, she'll be careless about it.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like in other stories where they're at the bottom of the pecking order, they're actually at the top!
From what I remember, it's because she obtained the job thanks to her and boyfriend family instead of taking the usual route.
That also why others are harassing her and MC.
They basically force the job because MC/MC's sis are "genius", so if they need to supervise or help them now, that means they weren't that good after all and they will lose their honor.

Dex-chan lover
images

You know what they say

Supporter
I don't think anyone in the story aside from Amelia will give Rivera any sort of sympathies (and she all but knows that the other alchemists are going to break her).

Because we all know the kind of "love" that the duke will show:
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I guess that the productivity of that department had increased considerably because of the MC. Now that she's gone, I hope the department will eventually get investigated.

Dex-chan lover
Why are those coworkers just getting away with not doing their own work and bullying new workers? Like surely someone higher up is aware of this? Is this the worst run government agency ever?

Dex-chan lover
"I wonder why he refuses to let me carry that heavy crate and insists on accompanying me so much"

because he likes you, idiot 🤭

Dex-chan lover
first step: failling to carry the amount of work MC was doing
second step : she will probably be asked to show the result of "her" research to prove that she is indeed of the same level and produce something dangerous (poisonous explosive or other bad effect) by not totaly understanding the research or not being able to make the proper circle or not being able to use the cirlcle corectly like it was explained in this chapter (if it is explained then it as probably some, at least, minor role)

really the karma part of those story are just what i am here for the rest is just a bonus ^^

Dex-chan lover
Good that the ass sister got her karma, now we just need the alchemist department to fall down and topple over, all of them are scum

Users who are viewing this thread