Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 6 - The Work Begins!

Dex-chan lover
Why are those coworkers just getting away with not doing their own work and bullying new workers? Like surely someone higher up is aware of this? Is this the worst run government agency ever?
Because the direct boss didn't really like that MC and MC's sister get a free pass from higher up to work instead of going the usual way.
And from the higher up perspectives, they put them in this position using their words that there are genius. If they help them soon after the new job, that mean they weren't that great after all and their reputation/honor will be tarnished.

Dex-chan lover
Last update was 5 months ago............
Yeah 😭 ,but it’s still soo GOOD so I will still have my hopes for a new chapter soon (like My Mother Was a Prosecuted Ex-villainess - The Ascendance of an Ugly Four-eyed Commoner (super good and had a chapter uploaded recently))

Dex-chan lover
So glad we get to see the snowball effect beginning so early in the series. That thieving sister of hers is gonna learn the hard way why her sister never had time for her fiancee or family.

Mc hopefully will end up valuing her worth in the near future soon too, wonder if there will be an incident that causes an increase in injuries or something.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she dating the guy who owns or runs the alchemy lab? Why don't get why neither sister can simply say
"Hey uh, Mr.Boyfriend, can you please fire all these incompetent and abusive workmates of mine?"
It's not like in other stories where they're at the bottom of the pecking order, they're actually at the top!
dunno
either author did a brainfart plot
or the prince is just simply a genuine retard.

Dex-chan lover
The lil sister finally getting the consequences of her actions.
But heck, what the hell is wrong in that department anyways? It's way too toxic.
that's why u SHOULD NOT be too competent in ur workplace.

Group Leader
Haha can't keep up with what your Sis can do can ya?
Worst of all, she can't quit. Because she was chosen by Amelia ex fiancee to replace her post, which is illegal because only Royal family can appoint Amelia's position. So Ex fiancee is kinda F'd up (He is only a Duke)since lil sis cant handle the amount of work Amelia did before and needed to rest
wouldn't the royal family find out later one due to lack of supplies im guessing from the alchemy dept?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah 😭 ,but it’s still soo GOOD so I will still have my hopes for a new chapter soon (like My Mother Was a Prosecuted Ex-villainess - The Ascendance of an Ugly Four-eyed Commoner (super good and had a chapter uploaded recently))
The raw is until chapter 18, but there's no despair for the prince and the MC helps her sister through some ninja maid....... so it kinda boring

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, first thing ya shall do in the new work place, is to ask your senior to show you how to do it(the work)
Not just accepting everything at face value and try to prove your worth.

Your worth will show itself after you have an experience and develop a skill for the job.

I bet those Senior can't do the work themselves after lazing around for years. (Speaking from experience)

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't the royal family find out later one due to lack of supplies im guessing from the alchemy dept?
Sadly the english translation never went far so I don't know what is next, I also have too many MTL WN on my list and adding another one on my read list is gonna cause brain damage to me :(

Where did she get all those bottles.
Alchemy, either she added some sand or extracted something from not usefull part of the ingerdients to form the glass

Hahaha, first thing ya shall do in the new work place, is to ask your senior to show you how to do it(the work)
Not just accepting everything at face value and try to prove your worth.

Your worth will show itself after you have an experience and develop a skill for the job.

I bet those Senior can't do the work themselves after lazing around for years. (Speaking from experience)
MC problem is that she had no support, for the looks of it she had no senior to turn on, since everyone was against her for the perceived favoritism.

Dex-chan lover
The sister getting the excessive workload was expected (not that I expect her to carry the deadweight like the FL did). Now for the company to get in trouble once that happens (the sister's fiance going after them works too).

Double-page supporter
Rivera: "Well, well, well, if it isn't the consequences of my own actions."

Dex-chan lover
it is typical of this type of plot but i really feel like most people only read this to watch the little sister's suffer rather than care about the MC

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring how stupid it is that she isn't just telling their boss on them.

That black thought bubble is kinda weird. Was the sister actually having some sort of one sided rivalry the entire time instead of being actively malicious? She's not really acting enough like a villain in response to the alchemy bitches and narcissistic families will often set siblings against each other in a manner similar to what our MC experienced. With her being so passive, I'm opening up to the idea that it was the parents that are the actual masterminds behind the first chapter here.

Double-page supporter
Why are those coworkers just getting away with not doing their own work and bullying new workers? Like surely someone higher up is aware of this? Is this the worst run government agency ever?
They probably can't get rid of them all, but in the end there should be satisfying pay cuts ACROSS THE BOARD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread