Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
@kaminomikan

This is what I like about MC. All this shit going on around him. And he's like:

giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
cliffhanger with long update...

man, i really want to see the imouto get spanked

EDITED: nvm, im already read it in Indonesian...

Dex-chan lover
wonder when we'll finish the introduction of this series. it's a good one, don't get me wrong, but i'd like to get a feel of where this is going.

@Hollow7F @kaminomikan
She says "get rid" of him, but as far as the novel goes, she was just going to beat him up to get him to stop "playing sword" every day since knowing that he goes out everyday to practice swordplay reminds her that her talented big brother of the past was just a delusion (at least that's what the common sense of this world somehow suggests).

Either way, once she gets beat up, she'll realize that the super talented big brother in her memories wasn't a delusion and she'll be all happy and brocon-ish again. So even when she loses, she wins ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
Stop overthinking everything you little shit. You think you will be forgiven for everything if you are cute ?

Wanting to beat up your big brother who you love just because he is talentless and still continue playing with the sword is not a good way to be a decent character. If she can thinking this much it would be more believable that she would think that her big bro is suffering from being label talentless and being treated like non-exist within the family

It would be better to just let her go straight trying to vent her anger on her big bro because of how stress she was bearing the responsibilies without much thinking like kid do, not overthinking deeply like an adult only to result in such action

Dex-chan lover
How many seconds? Depending on how the fight is taken(no talk, or talk in fight included), it could take up only part of the chapter, or most of it.
If it is the former, then she will get taken out quickly and start lashing out that she should be better because she has skillz... then MC will kindly, but bluntly tell her that effort can mitigate the distance or something of that scale.
If the latter, then he may remain silent, but have a happy and relaxed grin, showing that nothing has changed to her, or she will continuously yell at him, saying he WILL lose, regardless of his silly dancing(or something like that), then he will kindly refute it by doing some talking like, I am always your big brother, and they are meant to protect and teach their siblings.

Either way, she gets back her mindset that her brother truly is strong.

Double-page supporter
I hope he gets with the two sexy ladies on the credits page sooner rather than later.

Users who are viewing this thread